Thirty Two.

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
________________________________________

It's been a week since I've been out of the hospital and things have been slightly different. People have gotten used to seeing me and haven't said mean things behind my back. In fact, a lot of girls have come up to me and asked me about the baby. It was cute if I may say.

Tyler has been suspended for two weeks, and he's out for tonight's game and possibly for Championships also. Danny and Jackson haven't really said much, but they've been a lot nicer to the rest of the team, especially Niall. Niall found it a little suspicious but he didn't mind it, though he kept a watch on them.

I still haven't told Niall whether bubba is a boy or a girl. He said to tell him when I feel like so I'm planning on telling him after the game tonight. All of our friends don't know the sex either...and I know they're anxious to find out. Niall told me that they all made a bet concerning bubba's sex and I can't wait to see their reactions once I disclose it.

As of right now, I'm trying to figure out what to wear to tonight's game. My belly has gotten a bit bigger, and bubba has been quite active lately. I haven't felt bubba kick though, and I hope that Niall will be with me when that time comes.

"Niall's jersey doesn't fit me anymore! I wear it to every game but now bubba is too big and I can barely get the shirt over my tummy." I complain to Louis and Liam.

"It's alright Haz, why don't you wear a baby doll shirt and leggings? Or capris? And the flower crown Niall gave you for your birthday?" Liam suggests.

I look through the maternity clothes my mom and Eleanor helped me buy and decide on a ivory tunic dress with crochet trim, black leggings, and some boots. Niall's varsity jacket doesn't button up obviously, but it's still a nice thing to wear to support my boyfriend.

When I'm done changing, Louis comes back in my room and helps me put on my flower crown and necklace (both that are gifts from Niall). I put on some cherry Chapstick and look at my best friend for approval.

"Well? Do I look okay?" I ask.

"You and bubba look fabulous; Niall is gonna swoon once he sees you." Louis chuckles.

I blush and grin broadly. I hold my belly as I go downstairs with Louis and tell Liam I'm ready to go. I make sure I lock the front door before getting in the car with Lilo (Liam and Louis's couple name that El and I came up with).

When we get to the stadium, I go with Perrie to meet up with our boyfriends before the game. Right now Niall is taking a quick break so I go up to him to talk for a bit.

"Shit Haz, you look hot. Wait no, I meant to say beautiful...sorry." Niall says the moment he sees me.

I giggle at him. "You sound just as you did when we first met."

Niall blushes. "I guess I do huh?"

I nod my head and reach up to wrap my arms around his neck as he leans down to kiss me. It's been getting hard to kiss in this position since bubba comes between us but we make it work anyways. Niall cups my cheeks but I wince and pull away.

"Fuck, I touched your bruise didn't I?" He says, gazing at my black eye.

"Yeah, but it's okay." I manage to smile.

Okay so maybe I think I'm really ugly with the black eye Tyler gave me. It's beginning to heal but I still don't think I look alright. I mean, I have a huge bruise on my eye and it's kinda gross to look at.

"Harry you look beautiful okay? Stop fussing about your eye it's going to heal." Niall assures me.

I sigh. "I know, I know."