Nineteen. [Part 1]

A/N: This chapter will be split into 2 parts because I wanted to combine Christmas Eve and Christmas Day :) Hopefully you like this part of the chapter. Please leave some comments because that makes me want to write more and will guarantee faster updates. Happy reading!

P.S. Pic is how Niall looks later in the ch (;

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
_____________________________________

"Uhh N-Niall..."

"Shh princess you have to keep quiet."

Niall continues to kiss under my jaw, lightly grazing his teeth over the skin. He kisses down my neck and suddenly bites where my neck and shoulder meet, making me moan out loud. Niall leans up and kisses me hard on the mouth as tears start forming in my eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to keep quiet?" He whispers against my lips.

"I-I'm sorry." I blush.

My boyfriend smirks. He moves his head down and under my jaw where he bites my pulse point. I arch my back and let out a moan that I blush uncontrollably at. Niall chuckles and sits up to take off his shirt. He throws it off to the side and bites his lip as he looks at me. I turn my head and gulp when he reaches to take off my shirt. He lays on top of me, kissing my lips while grinding down.

"Ahh Niall...oh g-god."

He rubs his hips down hard and smiles. "You like that huh baby?"

"Y-yeah..." I nod.

Niall rocks his hips into me, making me choke on a sob. I'm starting to feel my body get extremely hot and it's no help that my boyfriend is in only his boxers. Tears are now falling down my cheeks from being overstimulated by Niall rubbing his private against mine.

"Oh fuck Haz." Niall moans.

He kisses me harshly, shoving his tongue into my mouth while grinding even harder. I cry and lift my hips up to somewhat match his rhythm. I have my arms reach around his back and pull him closer to my body. My body begins to shake when I feel my orgasm getting closer and soon I'm coming inside my panties with Niall's name leaving my lips.

Niall kisses my cheek and slides his hands into my panties. I moan when he touches my private for a brief second before taking his hand out. He swipes his thumb over my lips which is coated with something that tastes familiar...my come.

"You look so hot with your come on your pretty lips." He smirks.

I blush as he licks my mouth and kisses me deeply, letting me taste myself when his tongue mingles with mine. I moan into his lips and catch my breath when Niall pulls away. He pecks my forehead, grabs a new pair of boxers from his suitcase, and heads to the bathroom. Seconds later he comes back out changed into his underwear while holding a washcloth in his hand. Niall slides me out of my panties and cleans me up before going to find me a new pair.

"Let's go down for breakfast babe." He says as he puts some panties on me.

I get up and put on my shirt and leggings on, as well as some fuzzy socks since my feet are cold. Niall puts his shirt and pants back on and takes my hand once he's done changing. He kisses my cheek and holds me close.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too Ni." I giggle.

We both head downstairs and find Zayn, Perrie, and Eleanor eating breakfast and having coffee.

"Good morning you two." The girls wink at us.

Niall and I say good morning to them and take a seat.