Chapter 10

The door of Matthew's room was thrown open, revealing Sans covering his chest. What seemed to be blood oozed from his mouth and seeped through his white shirt and baby blue vest.

Nathan and MatPat looked on in horror, MatPat more terrified than Nate, as Sans rasped, "F-frisk...." Suddenly, his body dissolved into nothing but dust.

"Uh-oh! Looks like the princesses are out on the balcony!" The teasing, over the top voice of Funtime Freddy seemed to echo through the brother's skulls.

Nathan's warrior instincts seemed to be kicking in, because without hesitation he leaped over San's dust and sped through the hallway. MatPat hesitated in following long enough to ask himself one thing. How many times had Nate jumped over the corpses of his comrades? As he rushed to follow his brother, he was unaware of the picture falling from his pocket.

Nate sprinted through the halls, swerving around any servants in his path. He stopped for a brief moment to listen. A shrill scream came from a staircase to his left. Two steps at a time, Nathan booked it up the stairs. The stairs led to a long hallway, a balcony just as long coming off of it. In the  middle of the hall, a maid with dark blue pigtails stood frozen. Nathan went to stand  by her side, and finally saw what was happening. Everything turned black and white, text boxes appeared everywhere, and Frisk was dodging attacks from her sister. The box in front of him read, Prince Nathan the warrior has appeared. Chara's attention snapped to him. A cruel smile spread over her face. As if one cue, a song began playing.

"What the-?" four options appeared before him. FIGHT. ACT. ITEMS. MERCY. Frisk responded by using ACT, apparently. 

Talking seems to do no good....

 Nate pushed attacked, and drew his sword. As Chara dodged to the side, MISSED appeared in his line of vision.

"My turn!" Chara's laugh seemed to echo through his brain. A yellow heart appeared in front of him. What happened next, surprised him. Chara didn't go for him, but for Frisk. Caught somewhat off guard, Frisk didn't have time to dodge. Chara now had one arm around her sister's waist, and the other had her knife to sister's throat.

"Listen here, buddy! You'll stop investigating, you and your idiot brother will marry us, and Yandere-Dev will rule this Hell hole!" She screeched her orders, "Or, this innocent little angel will get it." Nathan stood, teeth clenched in anger. His options appeared again. He tapped ACT. There was only one option. Do what you have to do. He tapped that option. He was greeted with the text, Prince Matthew the theorist has entered. 

"Fine, we'll stop. We won't do anything else. Just... give back Frisk." Nathan's voice shook as he took a step forward. With a glint of triumph in her eyes, Chara let go of Frisk and pushed her towards Matthew. Nathan held out his hand, and Chara gladly took it.

"That's a good b-" She was cut off by Nathan using her hand to jerk her to the left. Using her hands to break the impact, she was knocked into the balcony railing. Before she could recover from this attack, Nathan had lifted her by the waist and threw her over. Everything turned back to color, the music stopped, and  Matthew had just witnessed his brother murder somebody.

"Nathan... what have you done?" Matthew whispered, holding Frisk, who was crying into his shoulder.

"Getting rid of another of Yandere-Dev's spies," Nathan replied in a grim tone, "besides, and eye for an eye. A life for a life." Matthew looked his brother, frightened to death of his facial expression. He had only seen this expression one other time, Mom's death.

"Nathan, I think it's time to go look for the girls." Matpat's voice wavered. He had never been in proper combat, heck he hadn't even been near a battle field.

"Well, I'm the only one who knows what he looks like. How are we supposed to  work that out?" Nate growled, leaning on the balcony. Do you have no sense of guilt...? Matthew silently questioned Nathan.

"I-I think I can help." A small voice came from behind Matthew. He jumped in surprise and Nate raised an eyebrow; both had forgotten that the girl with blue pigtails had been standing there the entire time.

"How?" Nate responded gruffly.

"I have a friend... he's a servant in the kitchen. He can draw somebody if you describe them well enough...." She looked nervous, but kept eye contact with the calmer of the brothers.

"That would be perfect! Nathan, you go with...?" He looked at the girl.

"Marinette." She answered.

"Marinette. Go with Marinette and see her friend. I... need to go talk to the king and calm down the princess."

----------------------------------------

"Yandere-Dev, Yandere-Dev!" A girl with bright green hair wearing a white dress with green flats ran into Yandere-Dev's bar.

"Midori, it's about time" Yandere-Dev responded in his usual monotone, "you need to help Yandere-Chan clean up."

"Yes sir!" She chirped, running to the back to grab a broom, "By the way, that Malfoy kid is in front!" A frustrated sigh escaped Yandere-Dev's lips.

"Then I suppose I should let him in." He drawled, getting up from his seat at the counter. Yandere-chan watched him from the corner of her eye, washing the same beer glass for the fifth time.

'Dev opened the door to see a peeved 11-year-old standing in front of the door. "Yes?"

"Father said to wait in your pub." the British blonde explained, annoyance simply coating his voice.

"Well, come in. I'm sure your father will be rather upset if you catch cold." 'Dev slid to the side, giving room for the child to enter his buisness. With a "hmph" the young lad in the black robes  sauntered into the establishment like he owned the place. He sat down in one of the chairs at a table in back and demanded a drink. Annoyed himself, Yandere-Dev forced a tight smile.

"Midori, get the young Malfoy some Orange juice or something." He waved off the teen with an impatient gesture.

"Yes, Sir!" Midori giggled, saluted, and ran into the back to get some juice from her personal storage. As if I'd ever let that girl drink. Yandere-Dev strolled back over to the counter to find Yandere-Chan with a slight smirk on her face.

"Well, at least you've learned how to be smug. Care to explain why?" 'Dev inquired his hit woman as he sat back down in his seat.

"I just never thought you'd be afraid of anyone." She explained, face returning to her usual blank expression.

"I'm not afraid. I just like to keep my sources hap-." He was interrupted by the sound of glass breaking and the front door swinging open.

"Boss!" Funtime Freddy's voice sounded at the time of Midori's shocked gasp.

"Gosh dang it Midori!" Yandere-Dev raised his voice, "Clean that up! Funtime, Bonbon, what do you want?" Midori whimpered as she slunk back  to get the mop. Draco was laughing at the girl's misery at embarrassing herself.

"Boss! Guess what I got!" Freddy sing songed, holding up Matthew's picture. A cruel smile graced 'Dev's features. He got up and plucked the picture from his little minion.

"My my... You'll be greatly rewarded. Yandere-Chan, I think it's best we replace his special little sentiment. Go get the girl."