chapter 6

"So you're telling us that we have to go into the Underground and find Yandere-dev, but if we find him we're dead?" Nathan inquired in disbelief.

"I'm all for it!" Bonnie shouted then quickly clamped his mouth shut. Mangle opened her mouth to say something but quickly thought different of it.

"Yes, that is exactly what i'm saying." MatPat continued, "so really it's a choice of marrying the princesses or letting our lands go to war."

"But that doesn't make sense!" Nate protested, "What good would marrying the princesses do for Yandere-Dev?"

"I have a theory." Matthew began, interrupted by the groans of his brother, Bonnie, and Balloon Boy. " My theory states that if the princesses marry us, they will no longer have right to the throne of the underground. The role of king would go to the strongest in a competition chosen by the highest point of authority in the kingdom. If Yandere-Dev is strong enough, even without Yandere-Chan, he could easily win a duel or competition. Then again, that's just a theory." Foxy nodded and Bonnie was stroking his chin.

"Wait so that means Yandere-Dev would have to kill King Fox. What are we supposed to do about this, then? If we don't get rid of Yandere-Chan and Yandere-Dev by the end of this moon...." Nathan shuddered, thinking of having to marry Chara or Frisk.

"Don't worry, I have a bold and daring plan!"

----- timeskip brought to you by a theory. A fanfiction theory. Thanks for reading----

"So your bold and daring plan is to give up?!" Nathan hissed as the group approached the castle of  King Fox.

"Just follow my lead, Nate." MatPat pleaded, giving his brother a reassuring smile. Nate rolled his eyes but nodded.

"Ah, your majesties!" an odd accented voice came from beside the brothers. Everyone jumped and Nathan instinctively swung his sword.

"OK ok, I get the point." A skeleton stood aside. He was short, oddly big boned, and had an unsettling permanent smile on his face. What he wore seemed normal enough, for  a servant or peasant. A white button up shirt, blue vest, and brown pants.

"How dare a commoner such as ye self speak to the princes?" Foxy demanded.

"Calm down, I'm the king's messenger. The name's Sans, Sans the skeleton." He chuckled, as if remembering a joke he had told earlier.

"Go tell him we're here, then." Nathan ordered, sheathing his sword.

"As you command, your Majesty." He bowed deeply and went in the direction opposite of the castle. The princes exchanged a glance, and Matthew responded by shrugging.

-------tiny timeskip brought to you by teleportation.-----

The doors to the King's throne room were throne open. As the group approached the king, the princes bowed respectfully. The others seemed confused, but quickly followed their leaders' example.
The throne room seemed to dwarf them all in size, despite only a red carpet and golden throne occupying the room. In the throne sat King Fox.

He was a fairly small man, nowhere near as muscular as one of Nathan's warriors

He was a fairly small man, nowhere near as muscular as one of Nathan's warriors. His hair was dark and neatly groomed. He was slouched in his throne, and distress was easy to read on his face. Unlike most kings, he did not wear extravagant clothing. He wore an expertly tailored suit with a white peasant's shirt underneath. On the right of his throne, was a young woman who seemed to be around 5'0.

Her eyes seemed to be closed, but then again she could also just be squinting

Her eyes seemed to be closed, but then again she could also just be squinting. She had short brown hair and a cute little blue dress. The dress had frills at the bottom and top. Her gloves and socks also followed this trend. She had cute little shoes and a bit bow around her waist. On the left of the king, was her sister.

 On the left of the king, was her sister

She had a very... unsettling smile on her face. Her eyes seemed to be wide open, unlike her sister. she had a bright green dress with frills on the top. Instead of a bow, she had a big fake flower around her waist. She also had socks that were striped with a lighter green than her dress and white. Her hair was actually a slight darker version of her sister's.

"Stand." King Fox ordered, his voice was quiet and raspy. Frisk seemed to look upset and moved her hands in odd gestures. Frustrated at this movement he barked a name, "Sans!" As the princes stood up Sans slid past them.

"She said she's sorry for her father's voice, it's nothing against you. Stress has taken a tole on his body." He translated the odd motions and went to stand beside the princess. 

The king looked peeved and Chara rolled her eyes.  

"Well, since you're here I suppose you thought of my proposal?" The king seemed to have a permanent scowl on his face.

"Yes, we have" Matpat spoke up, " and we agree." Nate clenched his jaw at those words.

"If that's the case, why so many warriors?" He growled, tapping an impatient finger on his throne's arm.

"Our father wanted to be sure we were safe until the marriage." Matthew was lying right through his teeth. Nathan couldn't help but wander if he had always been like this. How many rounds of poker had he been cheated out of? How much money had he lost to Matpat because of this hidden ability?

The king grunted as he stood and shouted to the best of his ability, "Funtimes!" Most of the gang seemed to be confused except Balloon Boy and Mangle. While Mangle looked terrified, the young boy looked ecstatic. Into the room through the servant's passage came two animatronics. One looked like a pink and white Freddy with a Bonnie puppet. His counterpart seemed to be a lovely, put together version of Mangle. "Lead them to their rooms." The king massaged his temple as he sat back down. Matthew seemed calm, but on this inside he was panicking. He knew exactly who these were.

"Right this way then!" The bear chuckled. The fox giggled next to him as they made their way to the main door. The gang bowed again and Foxy whispered to Mangle, "The lass kind of looks like ye." She was about to respond, but Balloon Boy forced her mouth shut.

"Mangle here is the ugly sister." The child giggled, following the guides quickly.