chapter 5

Little stone like objects surrounded MatPat, leaving him unable to escape. They inched closer and closer as the deranged flower savored the terror on MatPat's face.

"Put the bullets away." A feminine voice echoed through the clearing. At those words, the little rock things, "bullets", disappeared. Matthew blinked, and then before him stood the Marionette. She stared at him, her mask barely an inch from his face. Matthew didn't dare breathe. Soft laughter came from the puppet as it backed away. MatPat quickly regained his senses and dropped on one knee, bowing.

"Flowey, you could learn some respect from this Prince. Maybe he could teach you some actual manners." She teased the flower, who looked irritated beyond belief.

"Marionette, mother of our kingdom, we have come to plead for information." Matthew suddenly stated his reasons to the puppet. Another chuckle came from Marionette, as she slowly raised her hand. She affixed her fingers to an imaginary puppet... controlling... thingy... What are those called? She moved one finger. MatPat suddenly jerked up, forced to look her in the eyes. She seemed to be amused by the insignificant human in front of her. She slowly turned her head to the left.

"Come out, Balloon Boy. There is no use hiding in the brambles." She ordered. Nobody moved. With a sigh, Marionette raised her other hand. Simply moving a few fingers, she caused the child and Mangle to step out of the bushes. While Mangle was completely terrified, Balloon Boy had a smile on his face that was almost... sadistic. With another sweep of her hand the sound of rustling leafs and snapping sticks sounded through the clearing. In a few moments Nathan, Bonnie, and Foxy had joined the group. With much amusement, the mother animatronic lined the team across the clearing like dolls.

"Now why don't you explain why you're here?" She suggested in a soft voice. The group shared the same confused expression. Well, except that murderous little monkey of a child you call BB. He still had that weird smile.

"Marionette, goddess of our land," Matthew began, "We have come for help. My brother and I have been engaged under the threat of war. We are desperate and if there is any way you can tell us we don't have to go through with this, we'd accept it."

"Oh, I already knew that" Marionette let out another dark chuckle, "I'm now asking this. Why should I help you?"

"Because I can't go through with a marriage when I've given my heart to somebody else!" Nathan snapped. Matthew nodded in silent agreement. "I'm sure this Chara or Frisk girl is nice and all, but they aren't my Morgan!"

"Did you say... Chara?" The high pitch of Flowey suddenly sounded again.

"Yes, I did." Nathan confirmed, tilting his head down to look at the flower. An annoyed expression suddenly appeared on his face.

"You don't see your adopted sister in a few years and she stops telling you things!" He growled, shaking his little head, "in no way are either of you good enough for Chara. Frisk maybe, but not Chara. Marionette, I say we help them. No strings attached." An awkward silence fell upon the clearing. Marionette looked at the flower from the corner of her eye.

"You didn't just...." Flowey responded with a squeak and disappeared into the ground. Turning her attention back to the princes the little light dots suddenly vanished from the puppet's eyes. "I can tell you everything, but I can't assure you it'll fix anything."

"We just need to try, please tell us." Matthew pleaded. With a sigh, Marionette released the victims. Breathes of relief came from the group. Except balloon boy. He whined in disappointment.

"King Fox is being threatened by an assassin. This woman works for the boss of crime. I can only say their code names are Yandere Dev and Yandere-Chan. Matthew, you should be able to fill them in from there." As the mother animatronic revealed this information confusion marked the faces of everyone but Matthew's. Complete terror was the only emotion that Matthew felt at that moment. He knew exactly who these people were.

----------~~~~~~~~~~~----------

Matthew sat down at the edge of the forest, trying to get a grasp on this new revelation. His team surrounded him, waiting for answers. With a sigh, he began.

"There is a network of crime across the world. The circus BB was in, was only a small part of it. It runs through all of the kingdom's. Animatronica, Funimation, Disney, Nickelodeon, CartoonNetworkistan, and especially The Underground. If something happens in one kingdom, news spreads like wildfire through this network. The leader is only known as Yandere Dev. He's known to have a ruthless warrior at his side, known as Yandere-Chan. Nobody knows what they look like, and nobody knows where exactly they have their base. Recently, Father and I have managed to get information out of Baby. She says Yandere Dev is in the Underground, hiding in plain sight. The only problem is... Yandere-Chan will slaughter us all."