Chapter 23: Hungry

Past

Stefan was out on a date with Elena on the Friday night, Zack was out with Jenna, so Caroline and Damon had the boarding house to themselves. They were in the library when Caroline excused herself to go upstairs. She was gone for ten minutes then when she re-entered the library, Damon turned to look at her and his jaw dropped and his eyes widened in understanding. There she stood in her cheer leading uniform, thigh high black stocking socks, knee-length lace up black leather boots, dark eye-makeup, red stain on her lips and her hair in messy waves with her pompoms in her hands.

"Oh. My. God." Damon said because he couldn't stop himself.

Present

Damon blurred up to his room away from the others before they could see the instant erection he'd gotten at the memory of her looking like that. He ducked into his bathroom because he fully intended to experience this along with his past-self. He quickly turned the shower on, stripped his clothes, jumped under the water then his hand wrapped around his hard length while his eyes closed and he let himself get lost in the memory.

Past

Caroline smirked then slinked up to him and she saw him watching her with eyes full of lust. He was standing next to the fireplace and she pushed him up against the wall then crashed her lips to his and he groaned at the forceful action because it was so hot. Her tongue slid into his mouth and he met it eagerly. Their kiss was heated instantly and Caroline's fingers went to his shirt and she unbuttoned it while keeping the pompoms in her hands which tickled his throat but it only added to his pleasure. Once open, she pushed his shirt open then gently scraped her nails along with the pompoms down his ribs and his cock twitched while he moaned into her mouth. His hands slid down her back then went up her skirt to grab onto her ass cheeks and he groaned a little when he discovered that she had nothing on under the skirt.

Caroline unbuttoned his jeans then pulled him out at the top and started to rub her hand up and down while they kissed and he continued to fondle her ass. She kissed down his cheek to his neck while one of her hands scratched over his side and the other pleasured him still. She continued her journey down his chest, stopping to nibble at his nipples then trailed her tongue down his ribs and he moaned a little at the direction it was heading. She soon landed on her knees before him and took him into her mouth while her hand continued and he hissed in pleasure at the feeling of her warm tongue swirling.

His hand slid into her hair and he tried as hard as he could not to move her head because he didn't want to do that to her - but it was hard, because it felt so good. Damon was fully leaning against the wall because his legs felt like jelly. He just felt pleasure on top of pleasure and when her other hand started to fondle yet another sensitive part, he groaned loudly and felt himself about to tip over the edge.

"I'm going to cum." Damon hissed and still had his hand in her hair and his grip tightened just a little right as he came forcefully and he couldn't help calling out a little just as his orgasm hit. Caroline slowly stood back up and saw his spent expression after he was done and the way he was slumped against the wall - she loved that she could do that to him. "That has to be the best damn head of my life." Damon muttered and she grinned then leaned forward and kissed his neck again.

"I hope you recover fast because I'm not done with you." She purred and he groaned a little as his hands went back up her skirt to grip her ass.

"You have no idea how hot you are in that outfit." Damon mumbled as she kept kissing and sucking on his neck. She gave him a minute while she nibbled on his neck, he was clearly enjoying it the way he was gripping her ass. When she felt him at half-mast against her, she bit his neck and he groaned loudly and hardened the rest of the way against her while she drank down some blood that formed from the small wound. "Holy." He hissed and she giggled.