Who are you?

'I changed over the years. A lot of things changed. Now I wear a mask to hid my right eye. I don't know what happen to everyone but I know they are safe. Somewhere. I'm wanted for 8 million. I was the lover for the shadow lord. I regret it so much. I regret a lot of things but the one thing I don't regret is living to this day. I saved so many lives and I wonder what this world would be if I haven't lived that day. There are regrets and memories to every story but my story is kinda different. I was the bad guy for a while but also the good guy. I was too powerful for my own good and wonder if I deserved this power I have. Well, I guess I do.'

I was running on top of the lava and saw the shadow knights were on the other side of the lava lake and I looked around and everyone was surrounding me. I did some stuff with my fingers and I lifted the lava and threw myself over the knights and ran for my life and looked at the map and went to the nether portal. I looked down at my hand and it was burning. I threw the fire on the floor and I disappeared and appeared next to the nether portal. I was breathing heavily and I looked at the portal.

???: When I go through here. Probably no one will see me as who I am.

I looked at the portal and I took out the red ribbon I use to wear all the time and I put it on my wrist and I adjusted my fox mask and went through the portal. The other side was stone walls and an alarm went off and in a few seconds guards were surrounded me and pointing their bows at me.

Guards: Stand guard! Speech!

I just stood there quiet and not a move and an arrow was shot and went through my body and was left with fire. They were surprised but didn't move an inch from where they were standing. I started to walk down the stairs and their arrows followed me every step and when I reached the ground I raised my hands in surrender. They took me to a cell and told me to wait for someone. They took all weapons and I don't blame them. I was sitting on the ground without my coat. I had my fox mask, with a blue scarf and blue and gold jacket with black shorts with blonde hair in a short ponytail. I heard footsteps and I looked over and saw Katelyn and she looked pretty angry.

Katelyn: I want to know who you are and what you need here!

I didn't answer and put my knees against my chest.

Katelyn: Fine. Don't talk. Then answer this simple question.

I nodded and looked at her and she looked different but the old Katelyn I know.

Katelyn: What's your name?

???: I can't answer that question.

Katelyn: What not!

???: You won't believe me.

Katelyn: Ok. Do I know you from the past?

...

???: Yes.

Katelyn: Then what's your name?

???: I can't answer that question.

Katelyn P.O.V

Her voice was lifeless and she looked like she had no emotions. Where do I know here? I don't know anyone who has no emotion.

Katelyn: Then tell me your last name?

???: You sure you want to know?

Katelyn: Yes.

???: Ro'meave.

Katelyn: YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THE RO'MEAVE!!

She just kept quiet and I went back to my office and I looked through books and folders and I'm sure she's not Elisabeth Ro'meave. She's cheerful and happy all the time. I saw something that one of the guards gave me and I grabbed it and read it.