Bath time

Elisabeth P.O.V

We were in the lake the had a water fall and I was taking a bath with Aphmau, Nekoette, Lucinda, Katelyn, and Nicole. We were kinda joking around. I was washing my hair with shampoo and when I was done I started to wash Nekoette hair.

Aphmau: So how's that water?

Lucinda: Pretty good. Nicole I didn't know you had this hot spring.

Nicole: Well first it's no a hot spring and second the water is amazing.

Nekoette: Hey Elisa~chan. I got a question.

Elisabeth: Yeah what is it?

Nekoette: What's the difference between boys and girls?

Katelyn: You don't need to know about that.

Nekoette: Why not?

Elisabeth: You got a too pure mind to know.

Aphmau: Yeah and don't peek in the boys bathroom.

Nekoette: Ok Aphmau~Sama.

Lucinda: So let's have story time.

Aphmau: Why exactly?

Lucinda: Just because. I'm getting bored.

Katelyn: Fine. Who's going first?

Nicole: I will. So when I was younger Me and Elisabeth always went to the forest and played there. One time we encountered a werewolf and I was super scared and yeah. When he was about to attack Elisabeth used her magic to defeat the werewolf. To be completely honest I think she is the strongest person I ever seen. Also she saved the village from other stuff.

Lucinda: So you really true her?

Nicole: Yeah we use to be childhood friends.

Aphmau: Hey Elisabeth. Can you tell us about Garroth and Zane when they were kids?

Katelyn: I'm curious myself.

Elisabeth: He was always a jerk and yeah. To be honest I don't know much about him. Well beside that he is weaker then me.

Nekoette: Hey Elisabeth. I got a question.

Elisabeth: And I might have an answer.

Nekoette: Why is your chest smaller then everyone else here?

...

Elisabeth: Um.... I don't know how to answer that.

Nicole: It's because she has a ways to go.

Elisabeth: Just because I have a small chest doesn't mean you have to make fun of me.

Aphmau: But it's true.

Katelyn: Well your chest is small. Nekoette here might have a bigger chest then you.

Elisabeth: Well I'm happy that I got a small chest. It just mean I'm a strong indeed girl.

Katelyn: And I'm not?

Elisabeth: Well at least I'm not lady like. Which is pretty bad, but I see it in a good way.

Aphmau: Well in an Anime I was watching a girl said that having a small chest is pretty rare.

Elisabeth: We are shooting a scene here. Don't mention life outside here.

Aphmau: Thanks Elisabeth. I almost forgot.

Katelyn: Well at least this water is so good.

Nicole: What were we talking about again?

Lucinda: We were talking about how Elisabeth has a flat chest.

Elisabeth: Stop it.

Nekoette: It's ok Elisa~chan. You have me here.

Elisabeth: Why does Irene hate me so much?

Aphmau: Don't worry. Irene will make your wish come true.

Elisabeth: I hate you.