I'm Drunk~~

Elisabeth P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep and I sat up and my headache was a little better. I got up and I went to make some tea. I took a tea makers and poured hot water with the tea mix and mixed it in. When I was done I drank some and felt great already. Zoey come home and she had a cross bag and she took her shoes off and she looked at me.

Zoey: Made some tea for yourself I see.

I nodded and I got up and grabbed my stuff.

Elisabeth: I'll be going home now. Thank you for having me.

Zoey: No problem. It was my pleaser.

I nodded and I went out and went back to the elf village and when I was there I went to my room and I saw that Jaiden and Sprinkle was having lunch and they looked at me and Sprinkle ran to me and hugged my leg.

Sprinkle: Mommy! Did you get hurt?

I shock my head and he smiled. They dragged me to the table and I started to eat.

Sprinkle: So, how was it?

Elisabeth: Easy.

Jaiden: Sprinkle was so worried about you.

Elisabeth: You sound like a mom now.

Jaiden: I'm sorry mom.

Elisabeth: It's fine.

I stood up and headed to my bedroom.

Elisabeth: I'm going to sleep.

They nodded and I went to my bedroom and I stared at the wall while laying in bed. I felt like someone was watching me and I felt empty for some reason. I had about my whole personality gone out of my mind and only could do fakes like smiles and stuff. I sighed and I went to sleep.

Sprinkle P.O.V

I slowly went into Mommy's room and saw her sleeping and saw a girl was behind her. I looked straight at her and she smiled.

???: Aren't you sprinkle?

I shock my head and she laughed.

???: Oh, really.

She went into the light and I saw she was the other half of mommy and I stared at her and I was scared.

Elisabeth: You can help me out.

I ran to sister and we went outside and she followed us and we looked back and she threw a black magic ball and I threw a lighting ball and it disappeared and we ran and we went behind a elf and looked at her in fear.

Elisabeth: Why don't we play? Little kids.

Then we saw a ball of fire go to her and then mommy appeared and she looked at her and smirked.

Elisabeth P.O.V

When I woke up I saw Sprinkle scared out of his mind and I was confused and then I saw my other self chase them and I ran over to them and I saw him get destroyed b black magic. I passed out from shock and I didn't remember what I did next. I just saw some flashing lights and everything when black. When I woke up I saw I was on a bed and felt something fluffy in my hand and I looked at my hand and she it was a cat tail. I looked at my stomach and saw Sprinkle there sleeping curled into a ball. I sighed and had a headache. I slowly pushed him off me and I went to the balcony and it was dark. There was a party in the village and I went to it and they told me to drink and I had a drinking contest and after about 25 shots I was out drunk.

Jaiden P.O.V

I saw mommy walking through a forest and I followed her.

Jaiden: Mommy where are we going?

Elisabeth: We're going to a restaurant to get drunk~

Jaiden: But you're way to pass for drunk.

We continued and when we got to a rock she kicked it and it cracked in half and when she did a white dragon appeared and I got scared.

Elisabeth: It's a dragon~ A cool one~

Jaiden: Come on mom. I think we need to go home.

Elisabeth: IT'S A DRAGON JAIDEN~

I nodded nervously and she turned around and laughed.

Elisabeth: HEY DRAGON~ WHAT'S YOUR NAME!!!~

Shiro: Shiro human.

Jaiden: IT CAN TALK!!

Elisabeth: IT CAN TALK~ DRAGON!~ WHAT KIND OF ICE CREAM DO YOU LIKE!!!~

'That's a weird question. Well she is drunk.' The dragon looked at mommy and the dragon was confused.

Shiro: What is ice cream?

Elisabeth: GOD!~ YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ICE CREAM IS~ YOU KNOW~ IF YO MOVED IN WITH ME YOU CAN TASTE ICE CREAM!~ YOU KNOW WHAT!!~ WHY DON'T YOU MOVE IN WITH ME AND MY KIDS!!

Jaiden: Mom. If we did then the elves would be made.

Shiro: You want me to move in with you?

She nodded and the dragon nodded.

Shiro: Alright. As long as my sister Kuro can come also.

Elisabeth: SURE!~ WHY NOT~~ SHE'S AS COOL AS YOU RIGHT!!!~~

Shiro: I'll come tomorrow.

She nodded and went back to the village and we got Sprinkle and we went back home and I tucked mom in and me and sprinkle went to sleep for the next day for the dragons to come.