Scaleswind

I went to sleep and in the middle of the night I felt something touching me and I slowly opened my eyes and it was Nekoette and she was sleeping. I slowly got up and got a blanket and a pillow and put the blanket on her and the pillow under my head and fell asleep. Then I woke up be someone shouting and I crawled to the edge of my tree house and there was Garroth and I looked at him and he scream at me. 

Garroth: Hey do you know where Nekoette is?

Elisabeth: Yeah she's right here sleeping.

Garroth: Good. You can go back to sleep.

Elisabeth: You bleach head.

Then I crawled back and fell asleep and I slept for 15 minutes and then Vylad woke me up and I rubbed my eyes and walked over and got my Scythe and put it on my shirt and I woke up Nekoette and she didn't woke up. I rolled my eyes and I picked her up and piggybacked ride her. To the ship. Dante walked me to a bed and I set her down and walked out. I laded on the floor and had my arms out and was very sleepy.

Aphmau: Hey what are you doing?

Elisabeth: I'm just really sleepy.

Aphmau: Oh. I guess your a night owl.

Elisabeth: No I'm a early bird, but I had to wake up in the middle of the night.

Aphmau: Oh.

Then she walked away and I felt like sleeping right there. Then Garroth walked over and sat laded down with me and looked over at me. 

Garroth: Remember that we always did this when we were kids.

Elisabeth: I did.

Garroth: Your still a kid.

Elisabeth: So your the head guard for Phoenix drop.

Garroth: Yeah I am. I really want you to join Phoenix drop.

Elisabeth: Yeah that was Aphmau told me. I have business to do.

Garroth: And you can't hand it. I heard other reasons.

Elisabeth: Fine I'll tell you.

Garroth: What is it?

Elisabeth: It's a secret. Only me and another lord know.

Garroth: Oh yeah. 

Elisabeth: Yeah.

Then I stood up and walked to see the sea. I looked over it and sighed. Then Aphmau stood next to me and smiled. 

Aphmau: I heard what you and Garroth were talking about.

Elisabeth: You did.

Aphmau: Yeah. If now you are going to be one of my guards.

Elisabeth: I thought you heard. I have to much to handle. Once I have least I'll think about it.

Aphmau: Come on. You powerful. You can protect everyone in Phoenix drop. 

Elisabeth: I told you. I won't be a guard. This final.

Aphmau: Find. You promise when you have less to handle you'll be my guard.

Elisabeth: I promise.

Aphmau: Good.

Then the boat stopped and there was Scaleswind and Dmitri and Nekoette got off first and Laurence followed them. I sighed and sat on the docks and looked out at the town. 30 minute later I was alone on the boat with Lucinda trying to hid from me.

Elisabeth: You do realize that I know your here.

Lucinda: Fine. So why did you come?

Elisabeth: I was forced to come. I rather not, but I had to.

Lucinda: So what secret are you hiding from the others?

Elisabeth: Why should I tell you?

Lucinda: Ok fine. I still don't trust you. 

Elisabeth: Not my problem.

Lucinda: I'm going to Nicole.

Elisabeth: Tell her that make sure not to hurt herself. K.

Lucinda: Ok then.

Then she got off the boat and she walked in the town. I sighed and looked out at the town. Then some guards ran in the town and said.

Guard 1: Hey Lord Nicole is being attacked.

Guard 2: I know we have to hurry.

Why am I so nice. Then I ran off the ship and ran in the town and I saw Nicole scared to death and I ran like crazy and turned to the right and then I saw a guy trying to kidnap them. I ran on the side of a building and jumped to the man and I kicked him in the face.

Elisabeth: NICOLE YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL!!!

Nicole: Ok.

Then I landed on the balcony and I looked over and bit my lip.

Elisabeth: Call them to stand down.

Nicole: Ok. Everyone stand down right now.

Then all the guards back up and I jumped down and looked mad.