Girlfriends?

(If you don't like girl x girl x girl stories you should probably skip like skip about 2-4 chapters. So yeah.)

Elisabeth P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and I was tied up in a chair and I have a cloth tied to my mouth and I realized that I was in a room with Scar and he was tied up in a chair like me. He was still sleeping and I lean back and relaxed. I had black high socks and no shoes on. I was wearing a skirt and a collared white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. My hair was in a pony tail and my roots were black. I sighed and I looked around the room and there was a small window and the stars were out and I smiled under the cloth on my mouth and I looked around and I realized that Scar was looked at me and his eyebrows were in an evil position. Almost like Zane.

???: I see your awake.

I looked around and I saw nothing and Scar looked around as well and I saw a girl in front of me and she had a smirk on her face. She had her hair in a braid and curly hair. She was blonde and had blue eyes and a black coat and a gray shirt with a mini skirt and it was light gray with a pink ribbon on it and she had her nails a light pink color and she had sky blue eyes. She looked like the type of girl to get a guy instantly. I could see her makeup and that evil look in her eyes.

???: You're my toy now. I don't care about him. I want you.

I raised an eyebrow and she hugged me and she looked up at me and she took off the cloth that covered my mouth and she kiss me on the lips. I blushed so hard and she put her cheek on my cheek and wrapped her arms around my neck. She had a smile on her face and she had her eyes closed and I looked over at Scar and he looked jealous.

Elisabeth: You mind if I have your name?

She shock her head and she kissed my cheek and she let go of me and she walked a few feet away from me and looked at me and smiled.

???: All you gotta know is that you're mine.

Elisabeth: Ok then. So you mind untying me?

???: Of course. As long as you promise not to leave.

Elisabeth: I guess I promise.

She clapped her hands together and she walked over to me and she untied my feet and she went behind me and untied my arms and I rubbed my wrist and I looked over at Scar and he looked pretty jealous.

???: Come on. I'll take you to are room.

She grabbed my wrist and she dragged me out of the basement which I didn't know that it was a basement and her house was pretty big. It kinda looked like a mansion and she dragged me to the top floor which was the fourth floor and she dragged me to the end of the hall way and she opened a door and she dragged me in. It had a king size bed and a 6 feet desk and 2 chairs at the desk. She also had a coffee table with pillows for chairs and it had a tea set and some cookies in a tray. There was a walk in closet and a bathroom. She had a 3 feet night stand on each end of the bed and a couch at the end of the bed. The walls were a light pink and the floor was a carpet and a peach color. The room was pretty big and she had a dresser and a window also. She had a corner of stuff animals with a huge teddy bear and the sheets on the bed were white and had pink dots on it. I looked back at the girl and she hugged me and she took me over to the bed and she jumped on it and I sat down on the edge of it.

???: You look so uneasy. You want anything Sweetheart?

I cringed at the nickname she gave me and I shook my head and I saw that there was a step and there was a pink and purple rug with a doll house and dolls on it and a box of toys.