Please Help...

Elisabeth P.O.V

I woke up and I ran to the trash can and I throw up. I was feeling sick and I went on the couch while Sprinkle and Jaiden played outside. I was feeling sick and I went to sleep to get to sleep.

Sprinkle P.O.V

I wanted a box of juice so I ran home while Jaiden followed me and I opened the door and I come in and I saw two girls in the house. One of the girls were cooking food and she had black hair with a red ribbon in her hair and had red eyes. She was wearing a collared shirt with a black vest on and a red tie with a red skirt and while mid high white socks. There was another girl putting a blanket over mommy and she had white hair with a black ribbon in her hair and blue eyes. She had a collared shirt with a red vest and a black skirt with black mid high socks. There shoes were off and I was staring at them.

Jaiden: Come on Sprinkle. Wait for me!

When she came in and saw the two girls and panicked.

Jaiden: Are you by chance the dragons from yesterday?

They nodded and I was confused.

Sprinkle: You guys meet dragons! How cool!

Shiro: I'm Shiro! The Dragon of Hope!

Kuro: And I'm Kuro. The Dragon of Destruction.

Jaiden: I'm sorry but my mom was drunk yesterday. So, may you please leave.

Chocolate: Yeah! You heard the lady! Get out!

Jaiden: Chocolate. Be polite.

Elisabeth: Will you two please shut up?

Mommy woke up and saw that there were two girls in the house and stared at them.

Elisabeth: I must be dreaming still.

She went back to bed and I laughed. The door closed by itself and I looked behind me and then I was teleported to the chair of the dinning table and I couldn't move and Jaiden was right next to me crying.

Shiro: I'm sorry but we had to do this. You see. I already made a contract with Saber here and we're just making sure that Saber here is safe.

Kuro: Yes, so please don't think we are going to hurt you, but if you are trying to kill Saber. We'll kill you.

Sprinkle: Can I have food?

Kuro: Of course.

The girl with black hair went to the kitchen and started to cook.

Shiro: Sit tight. Alright?

We both nodded and she sat down across from us and stared at us. When the food came I got hungry and they let me use my hands. I was waiting for mommy to wake up and she took forever to wake up.

Kuro: So, Tell us what Elisa dislike?

Jaiden: She dislikes foxes, strawberries, and carrots. 

Sprinkle: She also doesn't like sleeping too long. 

Shiro: Oh, I see. So, did she have any pets?

Jaiden: Yeah, She had this phoenix called Ember but she... I don't want to talk about it. 

Elisabeth woke up and she sat up and she looked at Shiro and Kuro. She got surprised and she got off the couch and she looked at them.

Elisabeth P.O.V

Elisabeth: Who are you?

Shiro: Aww. You don't remember me.

Elisabeth: NO!