Filler Stuff

Elisabeth P.O.V

It was the next day and I woke up be the shouting of a voice. The voice was squeaky and pretty annoying. I looked down and I saw a girl with black hair and wearing a purple suit. She was talking to a guy with blonde hair and my eye sight was pretty blurry because I just woke up and it was like 3 in the morning. My eyes were pretty heavy and I looked at them and I was on the edge of the floor of my tree house and I fell asleep there.

When I woke up I was on the ground and I saw Ember making tea and I woke up and scratched my head and I climbed up the tree and I got a blanket and lay the blanket out and walked to Ember and helped. Me and Ember were drinking tea and it was pretty hot and the same girl I saw last night. She looked happy and she was kinda small for her age.

???: Hey. Can I have some tea?

Elisabeth: Ok. Here I'll go get you a cup.

Then I climbed up and I got her a cup and put some tea in and she put some sugar and she took a sip and she sat down. 

???: So what's your name?

Elisabeth: Elisabeth and you?

Aphmau: Aphmau. So who made this tea? It's pretty good?

Elisabeth: My friend Ember. She's looking around the island right now.

Aphmau: Ember. Well she shouts pretty cool. So when did you came here?

Elisabeth: Yesterday. 

Nekoette came over and she brought some cookies and I went up the tree and got her a small cup and I pored her some tea and she drank it and she burned her lip and I put ice in it and she took a sip and she had a smile.

Nekoette: Nekoette~chan likes the tea. So who made it Elisabeth~chan?

Elisabeth: Um. Ember.

Nekoette: Where is Ember~chan? I wanna play with her.

Aphmau: So what does she look like?

Nekoette: Well Ember~chan is red and she has pretty good at flying.

Aphmau: What?

Elisabeth: Ember is a phoenix.

Aphmau: Oh.*sip*. WHAT!!! Phoenix are real!!

Elisabeth: This is phoenix drop right.*sigh* I'm so bored.

Nekoette: Can you teach me how to shot a bow an arrow?

Elisabeth: I think I'm not the right person to ask.

Nekoette: Why not? 

Elisabeth: I'm mostly good at close rang attacks. So yeah.

Aphmau: What's your main weapon?

Elisabeth: A-

Nekoette: Her main weapon is a scythe and she is pretty good at it.

Elisabeth: What she said.

Aphmau: To be honest you look like one of my guard, but the roots of your hair is black so yeah.

Elisabeth: Right now my mission is to find my brother. He thinks I'm died.

Nekoette: Yeah. Aphmau~chan. Where is Garroth~kun?

Aphmau: He is at the market.

Then they heard Vylad shouting and running to Elisabeth and he hugged her and she acted normal and she grabbed a cup for him and he pored tea for himself. Then they saw Lucinda and Garroth walking to Elisabeth and Garroth pointed his sword to her neck.