Elisabeth Head Guard

I bit my lip and walked to them and there army. I know I was going to have fun with this.

Guard 1: What a kid like you doing here?

Elisabeth: To kick your butt.

Then I got my scythe out and got ready.

Guard 2: So what's you position in this war?

Garroth: Elisabeth you don't have to do this.

Aphmau: Yeah the guards can handle this.

Nicole: Keep going. I wanna see how strong you became this past years.

Elisabeth: Ok.

Guard 1: First group attack.

Then about everyone ran up to me and attack and I smirked and I ran and jumped and put my feet first and let my Scythe do all the work and I landed on a guard face and I jumped up and landed on the ground.

All the guards fell to the ground and I walked back a little.

Nicole: It looks like you have been training hard.

Elisabeth: Thanks.

Then a guy jumped up and had a sword in his hand and I kicked him and he cut my face a little and I sat on the edge of the balcony. 

Nicole: It looks like you got yourself cut.

Elisabeth: Like you.

Nicole: How about you finish them off?

Elisabeth: Yeah sure.

Then I jumped down and finished the rest off without any blood spill and I went to the head guard and smiled.

Elisabeth: Hi there.

???: What did you do to my guards?

Elisabeth: I just made them faint.

???: Ok then. Well.

Then he ran passed me and he tried to get her. I ran faster them him and I put my shoe on his face and smiled at him.

Elisabeth: What you do you want to do with him?

Nicole: I like to see him run to his mommy and daddy.

Elisabeth: Ok. Well I have one message for him.

???: And what's that?

Elisabeth: You lay a finger on Nicole and I will kill you. Got that.

???: And why should I listen to anything you say.

Elisabeth: Because, I haven't introduced myself.

???: Yeah you haven't.

Elisabeth: Well I'm Elisabeth Ro'meave and I'm the head guard of Scaleswind so you better back off.

???: Head guard. I thought she retired. Everyone said she's as strong as the jury of nine and the shadow lord himself.

Elisabeth: Yeah so you better not lay a finger on my lord. 

???: Ok, ok, please spare me.

Then I let go of his face and he ran like crazy to the town and I laughed and Nicole laughed as well. 

Elisabeth: I'm going to change to my uniform.

Nicole: You go ahead.

Then I walked out and walked to the changing room.

Nicole P.O.V

Nicole: She's as strong as ever.

Aphmau: What did she say again?

Nicole: You didn't know. Well she surely kept that secret a secret. She's my head guard.

Garroth: WHAT!! My own sister is your head guard.

Nicole: Yeah and she's a strong one to be in fact.

Lucinda: You trust her with your whole town.

Nicole: Yeah I did. 

Lucinda: Even though she can use black magic.

Nicole: Yeah. So you wanna see her in her uniform. She looks really cute.

Aphmau: Lets go.

Then everyone followed me to her changing room and I knocked on the door and she opened it and I went in and locked the door. 

Elisabeth: What do you want?

Nicole: It just been a long time since I seen you.

Elisabeth: Really. 

Nicole: Yeah, but you still kept your promise.

Elisabeth: I did.

Then she put on her shoes and put her hair in a braid and she put the ribbon on her wrist. She looked super cute. 

Nicole: Can you introduced yourself properly?

Elisabeth: Do I have to?

Nicole: Yeah.

Elisabeth: Fine.  

Then she opened the door and walked up to Aphmau and stocked out her hand.

Elisabeth: Hello there. I'm Elisabeth Ro'meave the head guard of Scaleswind. Nice to meet you.

Then she shock she her hand with both of her hands and she smiled.

Aphmau: Oh my Irene. Your a head guard.

Elisabeth: Um. Yeah I am.

Nicole: I guess there pretty funny. Why don't you walk around the castle.

Elisabeth: You sure that your going to be ok.

Nicole: Yeah oh course.

Elisabeth: Fine.

Then she went and walked around and I smiled at the group and lead them to my room and I saw Dmitri and Nekoette playing in Dmitri room. I went to my office and leaned on my chair and sighed. Elisabeth opened the door and sat in the chair across form me and she looked bored.

Nicole: Some time to get use to.

Elisabeth: Yeah. I mean I have to be around weak people and not I need to chose there death.

Nicole: What do you mean?

Elisabeth: The weak can't chose how they die. The strong is always the one to chose.

Nicole: And what is strong to you?

Elisabeth: To be honest I'm not really strong. 

Nicole: Oh yeah.

Elisabeth: Being strong means to keep fighting until your last breath. 

Nicole: And your not strong at all. Well that's false.

Then she stood up and slapped me in the face and I looked at her with confusion and she smiled at me.

Elisabeth: I'm not strong at all. I say I'm pretty weak. I became so powerful that I can kill anyone. That's not being strong. That's being the weak one.

Nicole: So your saying.

Elisabeth: Yeah. I say I'm the weakest one on the battle field.

Nicole: That's the Elisabeth I remember.

Elisabeth: And that's the Nicole I remember.

Then she smiled and I remembered those word and passed it down. I remembered it until I had my last breath, but I never know that what was her pain was. Until I saw where she was going to take me in the faithful day. Where we learn where the died came to life.