I don't want you!

Elisabeth P.O.V

I woke up with something next to me and I looked over and it was my soul sleeping and she was in pajamas and I didn't really care. I laid my head back down and I heard the door open and I opened my eyes in secret and it was the Shadow lord. I watched his moves and he picked up the picture of him and me and place it on the bedside. He walked over to my side and started to play with my hair and I moved my head a little and he stopped and I looked up at him and he had that Aaron face on with red veins under it and I growled at him and he smirked. He grabbed my wrist and pulled my out of bed and I was pretty tired. 

Shadow Lord: Hey, Darling. Was your sleep well?

I growled and I was siting on the floor and he was still holding my wrist and I shook my head. 

Shadow Lord: Oh really. Well then. 

He threw me on the bed that woke up my soul and I hit my head on the bed Frame and I held my hand on over my head and I crawled into a ball. I heard movement and looked over and my soul was on her knees and she was being pet by the Shadow Lord. 

Shadow Lord: So, how's my little kitty doing?

Elisabeth: Good. How about you?

Shadow Lord: Fine. Anyways. We'll get food for you in a minute.

I saw them disappeared which left me alone in this big room. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my stuff and I decide to take a shower and I was washing my hair when I heard the door open. I heard the bathroom door open and I knew he was waiting for me to get out because the towel I put on the sliding door was pulled on the other side and through on the floor. I heard laughing and I washed the soap off my hair and I was done but I didn't to be done. I turned off the water and I heard laughing. I slowly opened the door and I pecked my head out and saw him smirking and holding my underwear. 

Shadow Lord: You got some childish underwear.

He was holding my rabbit underwear and I blushed and I looked for the towel and I saw it was out of my reach. I looked at him and I pointed to the towel and he shook his head. I closed the sliding door and I waited for him to get out and suddenly the door opened and he saw everything. I covered myself and went on my knees and he just looked at me with thought his creepy eyes. I slowly stood up still covering my stuff and I walked over to him and grabbed my underwear and I grabbed m clothes and went to the closet and I put them on and I went back to the room and saw a table with coffee, pancakes, strawberry tarts, French toast, and jam. I sat down and I started to drink my coffee and I felt eyes on me and I looked over and saw him staring at me while laying on the bed. I ate my food and when I was done I got up and I went to the closet and I locked myself in there and looked at the door and wanted him to go away. The door opened and I was pulled out of the closet and I was tossed on the bed and I felt something hugging me.I looked up and saw he was hugging me and I didn't like it because it was weird that Aaron was hugging me. 

Shadow Lord: You look so beautiful when you try to avoid me. 

Elisabeth: Where's my soul?

Shadow Lord: Oh. She's playing a little game with Laurence. 

Elisabeth: Oh. You mind getting off me?

Shadow Lord: Of course darling. 

He got off me and I sat up and I went to the bookshelf and started to read something and I was siting on the bed and he started to play with my hair. I heard him smell my hair and he hugged me around the waist and I was so creeped out. He started to bury his head into the back of my neck and he took a lick from the neck and I got chills down my spine. 

Elisabeth: Hey, stop that! 

Shadow Lord: Oh, why though. I am your boyfriend. 

Elisabeth: To my Soul! Not me! 

Shadow Lord: What a shame. 

His hand traveled to my chest and he started to grope them and I tried to get out of his hands and when I did I started to bleed on my shoulder and I looked at it and the blood was pouring everywhere. His head came over and now I couldn't move because of his powers. He smelled my blood and started to lick it and it hurt a lot. The door opened to see my soul there standing there and she smiled. 

Elisabeth: DO YOU LOVE HIM NOW!!!

Elisabeth: No. 

Elisabeth: Grumpy pants. You got to love him one day. I mean he's perfect. 

Shadow Lord: Thank you. 

Elisabeth: You two can do what you want. I'm going to play with Gene. 

She left us alone and I was so nervous even though he couldn't see it and he made me cuddle with him and I was blushing. I just want to get out of here already.