Anniversary love making Jimin x reader

THIS GIF IS THE DEATH OF ME!!!

After a long day of work the only thing I wanted to do was relax and be with my husband Jimin. I unlocked the front door to our house and stepped inside to a dimly lit dinning room, I slipped off my heels by the door and walked into the dinning room. Two chairs were set up right beside each other with white roses, candles and two plates of food that smelt delicious but my husband was no where to be found.

"Jimin?" I called out.

"Happy anniversary,"I heard from behind me, I nearly jumped out my skin. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled and pulled me into a kiss.

"Happy two year anniversary baby." I smiled then pointed to the table. "Did you make this?"

He pulled out a chair for me then sat beside me, "hehe I brought the food. Try it." He insisted as he picked up chopsticks and picked up some meat. He placed his palm under my chin guiding the food to my mouth which I happily ate.

"Wow, this is amazing!" I said. Jimin laughed then ate some off of his plate.

"So tell me how was your day?" He asked after we finished our food.

"You really want to know?" I raised an eyebrow. My husband nodded, "well," I began and started telling the story about my whole stressful day. He didn't interrupt me which I greatly appreciated. I was thankful for being so understanding. When I finished boring story he placed a hand on mine.

"Y/n I want to make you forget about your bad day."

"Oh really?" I replied.

"Come here the night isn't over yet." He winked.

"Oh my gosh Jimin," I blushed as he took my hand guiding my out of my chair and into our bedroom, kissing the back of my hand. We got to the bedroom with red rose petals scattered across the sheets. I was completely taken by surprise. "Jimin...this is,"

"Perfect?" He suggested. I nodded and kissed his soft lips. "Put on your pj's." He told me then went over to the front of our TV. I walked into my huge closet, every square inch of my closet was covered in clothes, bags, hidden snacks, accessories and shoes. I found my fluffy (f/c) (f/a) onesie and changed my clothes. I came back to bed to find Jimin in silk pajamas laying in bed with chocolate and fruit.

I giggled and slide in bed next to him, "what are we watching?" I asked in while I laid in his arms.

"I was thinking Netflix and chill?"

"Sounds good to me." I agreed moving closer to him smelling his cologne. After a hour or so of watching old Korean drama's I wanted to give him a little something for what everything he's done for me tonight. Something...special. "Babe?"

"Hm?" He replied while he ate a peice of a strawberry.

"I have two gifts for you."

"Aw baby I didnt want anything."

"Shh no back talk, close your eyes." I ordered. I watched his eyes close softly as he took a deep breath in. I climbed my way into his lap my eyes trailed down from his lips to exposed pale chest. "What is going on?" He giggled.

"Nothing." I lied and brought my lips to his exposed chest, I kissed his skin softly then I began to nibble. I heard my husband sigh and move his hands into my hair. I tugged at the skin, nibbling and sucking for a minute creating a purplish bruise on his pale chest. I smiled admiring my work. He pulled me towards him again kissing me passionately while my hand made its way into my husband pants rubbing his member.

I pulled away moving down to the waistband of his silky pajama pants, through his pants I pulled out his member and pumped faster then took his tip in my mouth and swirling my tongue around the tip. I bobbed my head up and down on his member with my hand going at the same speed.

My husband head was tilted back with the feeling of bliss wahed over him as he moaned my name under his breath over and over. I kept going and going picking up speed, going from base to tip, feeling him grow harder and harder every second. He wasn't going to last long. "Y-Y/n," he groaned, sweat across his forehead. He pulled the bed sheets as he released.

I smiled pulling away from his member, swallowing then winking at him. "Happy anniversary baby."