Late Night Chats (Jungkook x reader)

I stepped out of the as my wet hair stuck to my neck. I was home alone this week since his in the U.S. I miss him like crazy even though we text each other when he gets the chance.  I walk into my dark room when my phone glows. It's a text message from Jungkook.
"Hey (Y/n) ^^!!"
"Hiii Oppa!! I miss chu!"
"Hey (Y/n)?"
"Hm?"
"Can we Skype tonight?"
"Sure Oppa, just tell me when your ready."
"9:30? I have a supeise for you."
"I'm so excited now oppa! ^^"
I practically skipped around my room, thinking about the suprise. My stomach felt like it was in knots.  Five minutes before it was time for us to meet up, I set up my laptop and waited for the call.
Jungkook's face popped up on to my laptop screen a smile plastered on his face.
"Hello (Y/n)!" Jungkook waved into the videocam,  the room was dimly lit. 

I leaned closer into the laptop camera,"Where are you?" I asked trying to stop the water droplets from hitting my laptop. "Are you supposed to be sleeping oppa?" I asked in a motherly tone

"Don't worry about that, I really miss you." He gave me that cute puppy dog face he does with big eyes and big puffy cheeks.
"Aw, I miss you too! How are things in the U.S.?"

"Oh! It's amazing here (Y/n)! I want to take you here one day! I think you'll love it." He said.

I smiled,"I would love to have that oppa!"  I gleamed with joy, "oh yeah, what did you want to show me oppa?"
He smiled "Hold on a sec" the camera shook a little as I found Jungkook and Rap Monster sitting down on a bed.
"Hey Rap Mon, what's going?" I asked cautiously
"Nothing much" he grinned  "just singing your favorite song." I gasped as they began singing.
"I am tired of this place, I hope people change.I need time to replace what I gave away and my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small.Though I try to resist I still want it all.I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes. I see a little house on the hill and children's names. I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray but everything is shattering and it's my mistake."
I clasped my hands over my mouth and covered blushing cheeks.

"Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall." I giggled while Jungkook stared into my eyes filled with love.
Rap monster took over this part he smiled at Jungkook while he sang and slapped his shoulders, "Oh, our lives don't collide, I'm aware of this, the differences and impulses and your obsession with. The little things, you like stick, and I like aerosol. I don't give a fuck, I'm not giving up, I still want it all.
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall."

I clapped as my cheeks burned from smiling so much. "That was amazing! What was the even for!?"
He looked at Rap Monster and shrugged "I don't know."
"Well for what ever reason I loved it so much, thank you so much oppa and thank you Rap Mon."
Rap mon grinned "no problem. See you (Y/n)." He waved good bye then left the room leaving us alone.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too."