How do you mess up pancakes!? (Jin x reader)

"It was absolutely horrible!" I cried blowing my nose in the tissue. Jin sat next to me holding me close, "I tripped and spilt steaming hot tea on him! In front of his boss!" I cried some more; this is truly the worst.
"Now come on (Y/n) it could've been worse." He wiped my tears away.
"Oh really? How much worse could it get?" I held my head down in shame, he didn't answer, he put his hand on my damp cheek and wiped a tear away.
"I'll never get that promotion now.." I sniffled, "I worked so hard Jin and it all went to waste.. I had a long day, I'm going gonna head to bed.." I got up stubbling while my head pounded; I forgot that I was still wearing my broken heels.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked with concern holding out his arms to catch me if I fell.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just need to sleep it off." I dragged myself to our bedroom shutting the door behind me. Changed out of my work clothes and into a old shirt. Crawling into bed and hid under the pillow, I did what I always do when I'm upset; I go mute. I wish my mind would stop replaying my day as a vivad nightmare. I took a deep breath of our freshly washed sheets and fell asleep.

The next morning I was startled awake by the blaring sound of our fire alarm and the smell of something burning. I bolted out of bed and raced down the hallway full of grey smoke, I heard coughing coming from the kitchen.
"JIN!"
As the smoke cleared I found him putting out a small fire on the stove, white foam littered our kitchen, "Jin!? What the hell are you doing!?" I shouted
He swatted the smoke away and looked down defeated at a black something. "It was supposed to be a pancake." He said

I looked down at the...pancake smiling to myself, "you had such a bad day yesterday, I wanted to make it up to you. I'm sorry that it was so ba-" I leaned up and kissed Jin sweetly,
"Jin, that's so sweet. I really appreciate it."
"You're not mad?"
I shrugged
"How about we have some cereal?" I asked taking a handful of fire extinguisher foam and throwing it in his face. Jin grinned and threw some back at me, we spent the whole morning laughing with each other. Soon he laid down on the floor and pulled me into his chest,

"I'm so thankful that I have you." I told him, he gently placed a kiss on my forehead,

"I'm so happy with you (Y/n)." ,he said, "I'm hungry."

I laughed "I'll make lunch while you clean up. Sounds good?"

"Perfect!"