Just one dance (Jungkook lemon)

The dance floor was blasting with color and people dancing, grinding against one another. The floor was packed with bodies all over each other, hot and sweaty the loud music made my ears hurts, the place was crawling with drunks and singles looking for a fling.

I couldn't think of a more gross place to be. The only reason why I came was to get over my ex. Turns out it was a waste of money and time, I've been hit on by jerks more than once and the drinks are too expensive and the bar was crowded. I began to gather my purse and pay for the pile of nuts and mints I've been eating all night. I stood up knocking into someone.

"Oh excuse me miss, I didn't see you there." A man said holding me steady with his muscular arms. I was so attracted to his arms I didn't even notice he was still talking to me. "Miss?"

"O-Oh my fault, I wasn't watching." I blushed. He placed the back of his hand in my forehead gently.

"You look flushed, are you sure you're okay?"

I stepped back nearly knocking over the table where I was sitting. "Yes fine. I was just going to the bathroom. Excuse me."

"Wait, I've never seen you before.I'm Jungkook what's your name?"

"I don't have one."

He smirked. "Everyone has one."

"Well not me."

"I get it, you think I'm some creep but I'm not I promise."

"You're right, you're a smooth talker freak right?" He winked sending shivers down my spine. Gross.

"You're really beautiful. I've been watching you sit here all night." He said with a blush and excitement.

"That's not cool."

"I know that's creepy but you are...gorgeous.  You looked bored and sad and when I saw you about to leave, I had to atleast try and talk to you."

"Touching. But I'm sorry."

"I mean no harm, just one song and if you don't like it, I'll leave. I just wqnt one song. One dance. I promise." This guy didn't look to threatening but for all I know he could be some crazed manic.

"Fine, but I have some rules and conditions." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's just one dance."

"Do you want it or not?"

"Fine."

"Good, one, no touching unless I say yes and no sexual or rude comments and I pick where we go, got it?"

"Got it. Come on I love this song!" He smiled. I picked a spot close to an exit and a spot that wasn't dimly lit.  I watched him and everyone dance while I stood there feeling awkward and out of place, I noticed his eyes were focus on something else. I turned to look what he was glaring at so fiercely. He moved in close to my ear and whispered, " do you see them?"

"Those guys?" I answered. "What about them?"

"Their watching you." Jungkook stepped in front of me, blocking their view of me. Then looked down at me, "sorry I got to protective."

"N-No, thank you." I look down and stepped in closer to him leaving a little space between us.

"I never asked why are you here?"

I huffed. "Just wanted to forget a bad break up."

"Haha, you're not the only one. I've been coming here for a little while to get over my exs too." He answered.

"You seem like a cool person through, why would they go?" Another step closer, the gap between us was closed.

He looked down at me with dangerous eyes and spoke huskily. "I guess I wasn't their soul mate ya know?"

I answered as if I was in a trance "I hear that." Our foreheads touched as his bit his bottom lip desperately. I could see his hands slow rise and rap around my body but not touching me as if I was something so delicate that I could break with just one touch. I made the first move, something I thought I would never do in my life, I slowly snacked my hand from my sides to up his chest, running my fingers over his abs through his shirt. To his neck, his pulse was racing and locking in his hair.

"One hand." I said.

He was shaky at first then slid his hand onto my lower back. Our bodies grinned and swayed to the music as if no one was there but me and him. Was this going to be a cheap fling?

My body begged my to open my mouth and beg for more as did his but I slowly took my time, I didn't need this to end up like my last relationship. He stopped moving and smirked. "The song is over." He said he moved his hand.

"Wait...I was starting to have fun....another song?"

"Yes please."  Before I knew it, our hands were all over eachother and I couldn't get enough of it. I felt one fire and I never wanted to lose that flame. The club played their lost song before we all had to go. "Hey," he said over the music and against my skin.

"Yeah?"

He stuffed something into my palm, it was rough and crinkly. "Don't open it till we get out. You should call a taxi home before things get crazy."

"Alright."

We held hands while we pushed through the crowd of dancers. We opened the doors as the the cool rush of cold refreshing air filled my lungs, a sweet relief from the dust damp air in the night club. "This was the best night of my life. Thank you Jungkook." I said to him.

"No problem. I had an amazing night with you too, stranger."  I pulled out my phone and dialed a taxi. While we stood outside in silence, the good kind of silence while I held his hand. Soon the yellow and black taxi stopped to the curb waiting for me.

"Looks like my ride is here." I said half sad.

"Good. Don't frown." He smiled kissing my hand softly leading me to the taxi and opening the door for me. "I hope I hear from you. Good night, stay safe." He winked before closing the door and walking back into the club.

At home I slid off my outfit, took off my make up, had some real food and crawled in bed. The paper was still in my hand. I unfolded the paper with seven digits and his name written on it. I screamed internally and dialed his number.

"I thought you threw out my number." He laughed on the line.

"I would never." I said sarcastically.

"Oh please stanger-"

"(Y/n),"

"What?"

"That's my name."

"(Y/n)....(Y/n) that's beautiful. Well I'm glad you called."

I hugged my knees. "Me too Jungkook."