Duet (Suga x reader)

🌻song pillow talk by Conor Maynard ft Anth cover. Song and pic to the owner. Warning lemon/  sex scene, you have been warned🌻

"Suga!!! I got a question!!!" I texted him on my cellphone

"Ugh (Y/n) it's three in the morning, why are you up?" He replied.

"Suga, it's three in the afternoon -_-"

"Same difference. What do you need?"

"Would you like to do a duet with me for my new album? Pleeeaase Suga."

"Will you let me go back to sleep if I say yes?"

"Yes."

"Fine."

"Great! Come over tomorrow and I'll give you the lyrics!"

"Mhm 💤"

~Next Morning~

I slipped on my (f/c) dress and some comfy socks and pulled out my writing journal, opening up to the lyrics. This could be a good chance for Suga and I to be alone. We've been friends for a good while but we've been both sending each other sutle hints. Maybe now I could male the first move to make him my boyfriend.

A knock from my front door gave me butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating faster. "Coming!" I jogged to the door then opened it for Suga. I waved him inside, as he followed me into my room. "Let's get this over with." He said as he looked around and joined me on the floor in front of my laptop.

I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully then handed him my book of lycris, "I'll take the first half and you take the last half, sounds good to you?" I said folding my legs under me. He nodded and I hit record.

I handled the beginning as he finished the rap part. "She said she wanted to stay over," he looked at me up and down with lust, "before I knew it we were kissin' all over," he moved closer and placed his hand on my back pulling me on top of him. "Scratching at my neck, my back and my shoulder." I leaned foward as he tilted my head to the side with his thumb and index finger.  "Took her to the bedroom now you know it's game over." Suga moved his hands up and down my back to my thighs.

"And we'll piss off the neighborhood, baaby, in the place that feels the tears. The to lose you fears." I smiled and moved my hips, running my hands up and down his shirt. "Yeah, reckless behavior, a place that is so pure, so dirty and so raw."

I bite my lip blushing widely as we lean into each other.  "Be in the bed all day, bed all day, in the bed all day. Half the time we know that we're fucking, I don't ask for nothing."

We tangled our fingers in each other's hair as I sang the next verse together quietly, "she leaves in the morning. I don't see her for months, but I just hate sleeping alone. I hate sleeping alone. Now she's here and we're both so gone...." He tugged my hair as we kissed softly.

He slipped his hands under my dress, my body shivered when I felt the air from the AC. His tongue fought with mine for dominate, he groaned when he found out he was losing and grabbed my ass. I squeaked and unbottoned his shirt and yanked it off tossing it somewhere. 

Suga attacked my neck kissing and biting as his hands moved under my dress. "S-Suga," I said quietly, "where still on record."

"Good, I want to remember this." He smiled as we flipped so he was on top.

"Ah!" I giggled as he laid on top of me, he smiled faintly and went back to attacking my neck, I moaned softly, moving my hips, helping him take off my dress. Suga gripped my breasts through my (f/c) bra. "Ah..." He smirked then unhooked my bra, leaving my chest bare and myself flustered. I watched him nibble one boob and grasp the other then switching.

I moved my hips under him as his lips moved down to my grinding hips. "Excited?" He asked with a smirk, slipping his hands into my (f/c) panties.

I covered my face with my hands as he rubbed my clit faster. "S-Suga..." I moaned, gripping his forearm. I gasped when he slid three fingers in one by one. He slowly slid his fingers in and out as he pushed me on my back softly, once on my back he pushed deeper and curled his fingers.

"Ah! Mmnn! Mmnn!" I moaned loudly, he placed a hand on my moving waist to hold me still. His eyes glued to my lower half while he licked his lips. Soon my legs started to shake and my stomach twisted from the inside. "Suga! Mmmnn, please don't stop! I-I think I'm going to..c-cum!" I said as he increased speed.

A smug look grew across his cheeks as he spoke still not looking at me, "don't cum yet (Y/n), hold it for a little while longer baby."

"Damn it, Suga!" I groaned but still held on for a little while more. I leaned my head back, letting the feeling in my stomach build, I gritted my teeth and bladed my hands into fists as he pushed into me with his member. I looked back at him my panties and his boxers were gone.  "After this it won't be so bad," he said and pushed deeper. I held onto Suga's arm until the pain was gone.

I nodded for him to move. He rocked his hips back and forth slowly, earning soft moans from me. Then out of no where he started to pick up speed, "C-Crap, aaahh!" I moaned while Suga leaned over me. I pulled him into a tight hug, I clung to him for dear life, I heard him grawl in my ear, which made me want him more. I scratched at his back.

Suga grawled again going rougher. The build in my stomach from before was up to the point where it was unbarable. "S-S-Suga," I bit my lip, "I-I have to c-cum..mmnnn!"

He moaned against the shell of my ear, "not yet." I whined in frustration as I rode my orgasm.  I couldn't hold it anymore, "please Suga," I begged "p-please!" I hide my face in his shoulder as he whispered,

"Now."

I relaxed and let the knots in my stomach fade away, he kept going harder and harder till he came soon after. Then finished right after me and then buried his face in my neck again. "W-Wow." I said breathlessly

"I know right." Suga replied breathing heavily on my neck. We laid there on the floor holding each other close.

"Suga?"

"What?"

"Before when you called me 'baby', was it more of a...I don't know a sexul thing or like-"

"Yes."

"What?" I asked.

"I would go out with you." He smiled brushing my hair with his fingers.

"Wait really!?" He cut me off by kissing me again. This time I melt in his arms.