I like it when you watch me (J-Hope x reader)

I woke up to the soft sounds of my boyfriend's breathing. He was fast asleep, drool in the corner of his mouth. I chuckled to myself and rubbed his forehead with my thumb then climbed out of bed. I walked to the kitchen and made some tea and waffles and eggs and brought them back to bed to find Hobie awake on his phone.

"Good morning cutie, how'd you sleep?" I set down a plate in front of him setting a peck of his cheeks.

"Mmm good morning. Thank you for breakfast!" He smiled putting eggs into his mouth. I grinned watching him smile, a smile that cures all sicknesses.

"What are you looking at?" I asked sipping my tea in bed next to him.

"Looking at my beautiful model girlfriend." He smirked evilly. He flashed me the photo of me in a sexy swimsuit.

"Oh geez Hobie! Anything but that!" I whined trying to grab the out his hands. He sent the plate down and raised the phone over his head with playful grin.

"You look so sexy," he slid his hands onto my waist as I stretched my body to reach the phone. No matter how hard I tried he was still taller than me, not that it mattered. I felt small pecks on my stomach, his hands slowly moving up and down my sides causing me to breakout in goosebumps. He began to nibble and pull on the skin on my stomach leaving a dark colored bruise on me.

"Hobie..." I sighed looking down at him. He looked up me with the same childish grin.

"Let's try something." He said moving strands of hair behind my ear.

"What is it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sit up." He said softly as I did as I was told. I watched him curiously, wanting to ask what ws all of this about. He walked over to the nightstand and took out a video camera. "Act natural." He said.

"How?"

"Just do what you normally do when I'm not here." He said turning on the camera, the red light flicked on. "Relax,"

"O-Okay." I said standing there awkwardly, unsure what to do.

"Take your shirt off slowly." He bite his bottom lip watching me. I slipped my hands under my shirt slipping it off my body and cascade onto the floor. Since you I don't sleep with my bra on, I was left topless in front of a camera in my (p/c). I slowly slipped my panties off my body just to tease him.

"What now dirctar?" I asked quietly to my boyfriend camera man.

"Lay down." He said getting up off from the edge of the bed the bulge in his pants growing. I smirked and climbed onto the bed making sure arche my back then lay on my back. "Start," I slided my hands down my stomach to my women parts rubbing softly at first.

His eyes traveled up and down my body, I heard him groan hungrily as he continued to watch me rub myself. "Faster," I did as I was told my women hood beginning to tingle, quiet soft moans continued as my body began to beg for something more than just rubbing.

"H-Hobie..please can I?" I begged. He thought for a minute behind the camera pondering my pleads.

"Nope." He said putting emphasis on the "p". I whimpered continuing until I couldn't take it anymore, my body was beginning for more.

"P-Please," I begged again. He chuckled and nodded. I sighed in relief  as I slid a finger into my women hood and pumped in and out. "Mmmnn..ah.." I moved my hips slowly with the rhythm of my finger. 
Through my moment of bliss I caught Hobie readjusting himself licking his lips. I slid two more fingers into me, heat  building up in my stomach right below where Hobie left the hickey.

Faster and faster my fingers pumped, deeper and deeper, my body tingled, legs shook, my eyelids fluttered as I pinched my nipples."Ah..ah..ah..mmmhhmmnn..Hobie!" I moaned his name louder and louder, I felt my body reaching its climax. My boyfriend's pants growing tighter. Finally I couldn't take it any longer, I gave in, letting myself reach its peak and released, climaxing onto my fingers.

I pulled them out slowly watching Hobie, strut over to me then crawling on top of me, "Beautiful video babe," he spoke huskily then shutting off the camera. Passionately smashing his lips onto mine stroking my cheek with his thumb. We pulled away, "that's just for us right?"

"Of course I promise." He hugs me getting off of me.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I told him.

"I'll be here," Hobie sang cheerfully watching my body as I walked into the bathroom. I'm so lucky.

💯💯THIS GIF KILLED ME! Sorry for being so late with this, I've been having writers block and doing stuff for school and exams but yeah! Now that it's here hope you enjoyed it!💯💯