Make a wish (Rap Monster x reader short)

"Where are we going Nami?" I asked stumbling around aimlessly. Today was my birthday not only that, today is Nami's first day off in a long time.

"We'll be there soon. Man you really can't walk with a blindfold on." He said sarcastically.

"If you can only see the look that I'm giving you right now." I said, he kissed my cheek softly.

I felt Nami move his hands off my waist, I felt lost and unbalanced. "I'll be right back." He said, I heard a door shut right behind me and heard flapping sounds. The room smelt like flowers and tea.

"Nami...?"

"I'm right here, you can take off the blindfold now." I slid off the blindfold and gasp and covered my mouth. Namjoon stood next to a white table and chair. Butterflies flew in butterfly house sipping nectar from the flowers. I held out my hand as one flew onto my palm flapping it's vibrent blue wings.

"How...how did you..." I walked closer to the table, a platter of food and sweets were on the table, next to a pale blue colored tea pot. "You did this?" I asked

"I rented it for the day." He said "come on sit." We sat down together butterflies flew around the house, thousands of different colors like a kalidoscope. I picked up a white macroon then looked at Nami, "you cooked all this?"

He laughed "not at all, I brought it."

"Well its the thought that counts." I ate  chocolate macroon one buy one. Wd talked and laughed, I never wanted this to end.
"I love this and I love you." I said as a butterfly landed on my hand.

"You're welcome, I love you to."

"I was talking to the butterflies." I replied jokingly. Namjoon gave me a hurt look. "I'm joking. I love you more than the butterfly." I gave him a kissy face and blew him a kiss. He rolled his eyes and smirked. "Come here." He said motioning me into his lap. I sat down in his lap with his hands slowly rubbing my waist and back. "This" I said "is amazing. Honestly this is the best birthday gift ever. I'm so happy Namjoon, I really am."

A blush crept on to his cheeks a grin plastered onto his face. "I love spoiling my baby." He said kissing me all over.