Golden Starfish (Jungkook x reader)

I looked in the mirror for the final time before my date with Jungkook at the aquarium. I took a deep breath and fixed my beige V-neck shirt, floral high waisted skirt and white falts. I spun one final time and brushed myself off and smiled, "perfect." I said

The entrance of the aquarium was packed with families. I looked around nervously is he here? Am I too early? I thought to myself. I walked around the entrance feeling awakard until I found him standing by the ticket booth holding my favorite flower, he found me and waved me over. He looked at me up and down then smiled, Jungkook licked his bottom lips nervously, "you look adorable." He said handing me the flower.

"Thank you." I said taking the flower, "should we go in?"

"Oh sure." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

As we stood in front of a large tank of whales who peacefully around Jungkook nevously play with his fingers, I smiled lightly, "You don't have to be nervous around me. If you're constantly on edge, you'd never have to time to stop and relax." I pressed my hand against the cool glass, "don't you like bad girls?"

He smiled then relaxed "that's only for show." He said, "come on let's walk around some more." We walked around the aquarium, laughing and admiring the fishes. We took pictures and ate some lunch, he even brought me a plushy of a fish!!

I noticed a group kid were circled around a small open fish tank, "Ah, Jungkook, what's over there? Aw, look at the starfish!" I said tugging him to the tank. I crouched down and put my hand in the water feeling the rough starfish, I felt something gently brush against my shoulder and a firm grip on my side. I looked over my shoulder; it ws Jungkook.

My back against his chest, his breath against my ear, my heart beating a thousand beats per minute. He smiled and placed his hand on mine, "wow they really feel weird. You don't mind me being this close (Y/n)?"

My cheeks warmed up "no. But I think the parents have a problem with this." I squeaked. Jungkook glanced over his shoulder and found parents giving us nasty looks.

"We..should get going. These parents look mean." He said nervously licking his lips.

"Alright." I said, he gently took my hand in his as we walked out. I glanced up at the water colored sky, the sun was going down.

"I had a lot of fun; we should do this again." I smiled
"We should. Are you walking home?" He asked, I nodded, he smiled as we held hands walking down the street.

As we walked down the street I tripped over a rock and rolled my ankle. "Ow!" I cried Jungkook caught me in his arms. "Are you alright (Y/n)?" He asked holding me close "can you stand?"

"I-I'm okay" I tried to stand, "ow. Ow. Not okay."

"Here" ,he got to his knees, "get on."

I gave him a funny look "really?" I asked

"Yup." He said

"Okay..." I jumped on to his back

"Feel better?"

"Yes." I said "thank you." I said as I rested my chin on his shoulder.