Chapter 15

Today is the day of the wedding. The host club has worked really hard on my outfit. They actually made me wear a wedding dress. I'm so anxious but I'm desperate to get Kyoya back. I love him so much. I don't know why I ever even considered hating him.

The wedding starts at 3:30 and it's 3:40 right now. We decided to arrive a bit late and crash it during the vows. That's as far into the plan as we have gotten.

"It's time Y/n." I hear Tamaki say as he reaches out his hand towards me.

When I step out of the car he bends down and tells me:

"If it doesn't work out you can always come running to me." Tamaki says winking at me.

I give him a big smile and start to walk towards the church. I already hear them saying their vows through the door. I then heard the priest ask if Kyoya would take Akihira as his bride. As soon as I heard that I bust through the door.

"No you won't!" I yell in Kyoya's direction.

Kyoya doesn't seem shocked he just gives me a warm smile. The room went silent and everyone was starring at me.

"Kyoya don't you love me?" I ask with a sad tone in my voice.

"Of course I do." He says pulling me into hug.

"What is going on?!" I hear Kyoya's dad yell from the crowd. Then there is the sound of a phone ringing.

"I suggest you take that." Kyoya says still holding onto me.

His dad stops and takes the phone call. After a few more seconds of talking...

"SOMEONE BOUGHT THE COMPANY FROM UNDER ME?!" Kyoya's father yells at the top of his lungs.

"That would be me." Kyoya said speaking up.

"How in the hell is that possible?"

"It doesn't matter. I'll give it back to you if you never bother Y/n and I again."

Kyoya's father thinks about it for a little while and let's out an agitated "yes".

And with that Kyoya but his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. No, we didn't get married but we did get back together.

- Time skip to beach house -

We decided to stay at the beach house because if we go to Kyoya's house his dad would be there. So we are gonna stay there for a couple weeks.

When we get out of the car Kyoya carried me bridal style towards the house and carried me up to the room where we first had sex. He lightly laid me on the bed and got on top of me. Pulling me into a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He then starts to sit up gesturing me to sit up too. I bring my arms up so he can easily pull the dress off of me. He then takes off his jacket, shirt and pants. Leaving only his boxers on. He then climbs back on top of me and starts to finger me. He immediately finds my g-spot and I let out a loud moan. After a while of that he takes his boxers off and sticks his member inside of me. He doesn't start off at a slow pace he just goes in fast. I scream out his name.

"I love you so much Y/n." He says kissing me again and thrusting even faster.

My mind starts to go blank from the pleasure.

I start to feel a knot in my stomach.

"K-Kyoya! I'm gonna cum!" I say loudly.

He starts to go faster and after a couple more seconds we climaxed together.

"I love you Y/n." Kyoya says holding me close.

"I love you more." I respond back.

"I love you most."

___________

That's it! I'm probably gonna do a sequel for if Kyoya married Akihira. Maybe Tamaki because in this chapter he said "If it doesn't work out you can always come running to me." so maybe I'll do a short story where it doesn't work out. I hope you liked the story. :)