Chapter 10

~Kyoya's POV~

"Kyoya she would want you to go out." Mori says gripping on to my shoulder.

"Yeah Kyoya you haven't left in weeks!" Honey adds.

"I refuse to leave Y/n till she wakes up. That is final if you want to keep trying at convincing me you can take your leave." I say glaring at them.

Mori nodded and dragged Honey out, who still wanted to stay. 

I miss her so much. When you think about it I haven't had a normal conversation with her for more than a month, and it's all my fault. I shouldn't have neglected her like that. She gave herself to me and everything but for some reason I just didn't know what to say to her anymore. I love her so much but I don't know how to say it. This is not like me at all. I hold her hand and as I get deeper into my thoughts I grip her hand tighter and tighter until I feel her hand flinch. This sudden movement made me so happy. I waited a bit longer to see if she would move again and she did. Eventually her eyes started to flutter open and she looked at me with a confused look.

"Thank god! I missed you so much Y/n!" I say hugging her as tightly as I could.

She doesn't hug back.

"Where am I? Who are you?" She asks once I pull away.

What I hear feels like a knife in the chest. I sit back in my chair and just stare at her. This is even more painful than her being in a coma. I wish she at least woke up mad at me but I can't handle the fact that she can't remember me at all. I sit up and call the front office to tell her she's awake.

"You still have't told me who you are." She says tugging at my sleeve. 

There it is again. That pain in my chest. I flinch at her words. I don't want her to feel pressured into going out with me if I tell her I'm her boyfriend. So I just tell her.

"I hope you'll remember eventually." And with that several nurses and doctors rushed in to see Y/n. I walked out and waited for them to tell me the news.

~20 minutes later~

After a bit of waiting I was asked to come in. They told me she had Amnesia, obviously, and that there was a chance that she will not get her memory back. They told me that they told her what happened and that she has Amnesia. She doesn't even remember her own name. I tell them that I'll tell her a bit about herself and try to jog her memory even though it's practically hopeless. They seem to go a long with it even though she just woke up, and she has a broken leg.

I walk in and she's still sitting there slightly confused.

"Did they tell you what happened?" I ask her to hear her say it.

"Yeah. They told me that I was in a car accident and that I have Amnesia." She tells me.

"Yes that's right." I respond.

"So...What were you to me? Since you're here you must have been something to me." She asks for the third time.

It hurts even more every time she asks that.

"It'll make me happier if you find out on your own." I say trying to smile at her. This makes her smile back.

"Do you mind if I take you to some places and maybe that'll help you with your memory?" I ask.

"I guess so..." She says blushing.

She kind of acts the same way. At least she hasn't changed too much.

The first place I decide to take her to is the school. I called Tamaki ahead and told him to close the host club so she wouldn't be distracted by all the girls that were there. When we arrived all of the hosts were already there. They introduced themselves one by one and when they were done Y/n said:

"I don't remember who any of you guys are but for some reason I feel comfortable with talking to all of you which must mean something." She says smiling.

I smile at what she says. So I must be working it some way. With that little ray of hope still showing I took her to the next place. Her apartment, which is where I first kissed her. 

~Time skip to her apartment~

"What's this place?" She asks while I push her in the wheelchair. (Yeah you broke your leg if you forgot) 

"This is your apartment." I say.

I take her over to the small desk with a bunch of picture frames on it. One had me and her together and I was hugging her. She picked up the picture and looked on the back. It said:

Y/n + Kyoya

"...So my name must be Y/n...and your name is Kyoya." She says still looking at the picture.

I feel so happy that she knows my name now. It feels nice to know she found out on her own but she still doesn't know that i'm her boyfriend. 

"Are you my boyfriend?" She asks finally looking up from the picture.

From how I was holding her in the photo it was kind of obvious that we were together but I didn't know she would ask so bluntly.

"Yes..." I say.

"I thought so. Ever since we were at the hospital. I don't really have any memories of you but I like you a lot Kyoya." She says blushing. 

This makes me feel so happy but I can't do anything yet there is one more place I have to take her.

-----------------

Update Done! Next Chap is a secret but if you don't like lemon I suggest you not be pumped.