Chapter 5

I think I'm going to add a picture of Kyoya to all of my parts so check em out...later! Ill put them in eventually. This chapter you are going to the beach! So yeah... Check that out!

I already packed my bags last night. Kyoya said he was going to pick me up at 9:00 a.m since it takes around 9 hours to drive there. It's 8:59 so he should be here right...now. 

*Ding Dong* 

I open the door but it's not Kyoya it's the whole host club accept Kyoya (I got rid of Haruhi because this story is about you!). 

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask trying to keep in my disappointment.

"Kyoya isn't up yet so we are going to bring you over so YOU can wake him up!" Tamaki responds with a smile.

"Since when were you going with us?" I frowned.

"Well princess, since yesterday when I heard Kyoya invite you to the beach, I love the beach!" He smiles again.

"Ok then let's just go!" I say twitching.

~Time Skip to Kyoya's house!~

 "Kyoya-Chan is in there so you wake him up!" Honey senpai smiles.

"Why me?" 

"Because Kyoya is too scary when he get's up." Honey senpai says running behind Mori senpai.

"Ok..." I respond back nervously.

I'm not scared of Kyoya but if the guys think he is scary I don't even know what I'm gonna think...I slowly walk in and I say his name very softly. I hear him groan and he turns in my direction giving me a death glare. Oh so he's not a morning person. This glare irritates me so I run up to the bed and jump on him completely laying on him.

"GET UP KYOYA!" I scream in his ear.

Instead of him getting up, I hear him groan even louder then suddenly flips me over so he is completely laying on top of me.

"Kyoya...KYOYA I CAN'T BREATHE!" My voice is muffled against his chest.

"Sleep with me y/n~" He whispers in my ear.

I can feel my whole body burning up...this is too much heat sorry Kyoya... I move my free leg to kick him off the bed. I hear a loud thump and decide to book it (book it as in run). I start sprinting out the door running past the hosts I start hearing loud footsteps behind me, I turn around and oh My GOD ITS KYOYA! I didn't even know he was this fast until now, it was unbelievable how quickly he caught up to me. I felt his arms wrapping around me so I couldn't move he was holding me so hard he was almost pushing the life out of me. He the whispers in my ear:

"Don't push me away when I'm holding you~" 

My eyes widen and he leaves you with one of these:

(Yes I'm taking advantage of this)

~Time Skip to da car~

Since everyone saw what Kyoya did outside to me, they have been shipping us ever since. Everyone refused to sit next to us in the limo so we had a whole section to ourselves. 

~Kyoya's POV~

Finally I'm all alone with Y/n. I thought I would never get any alone time with her since those idiots decided to invite themselves. I did call it didn't I? Well, at least they are being respectful and leaving us alone. Maybe it was for the best they came along I cant normally control myself around Y/n when I'm alone with her. She makes me act differently, a way I wouldn't show anyone else. 

I started to feel a light touch on my hand. I looked down and it was her hand touching mine. I looked at her face to see that she looked really nervous.

"What's wrong?" I ask kind of concerned.

"Can you keep a secret?" She asked.

I nodded and she waved her hand telling me to come closer, as if someone is listening. I could feel her warm breath on my ear making my cheeks turn pink as she said:

"I can't swim."

I turned away and looked at her.

"I'll teach you." I said without even thinking.

It's unbelievable that she can make me loose my cool so easily, despite me being known as the "cool type" in the host club. Thinking this with a blush on my face I begin to see a smile creep up on her face as she rested her head on my shoulder. Trying to hide a blush. 

"Thank you, Kyoya." She whispers making my face turn completely red. I don't even know what it is about her. She's beautiful, but that's not what I love about her. She's just different.

~Time Skip~Your POV~

We are finally there, nothing really special happened in the car ride after that at one point he rested his head on my lap and went to sleep, but other than that nothing.

We got out of the car a Tamaki was holding the door for me.

"Hello Princess, how was the ride?" He smiled kissing my hand.

I then see a hand come from behind me grabbing Tamaki's hand that was holding mine and squishing it. I started to hear some cracking noises and I looked up to see Tamaki's eyes watering. I started to laugh at what was going on and how Tamaki was reacting. He then finally said:

"Ok I give up" He said sniffling trying to hold back the tears, whole holding his hand close to his chest.

"Good." Kyoya said from behind me with a triumphant smirk on his face.

I didn't know Kyoya got jealous so easily.

_____________________________________________________________

So I was thinking of a love triangle or just someone to get in the way to make the story more juicy. I would really like some suggestions but if there aren't any any time soon I'll just pick either Honey or Mori. Maybe Honey, he can show his cool side or something idk. But I really want to try that out I'm thinking of starting another story as well since summer is only a week away so I'll have tons of time on my hands. I don't know...I think I need to follow through with this story first since I kind of left yall hanging for a couple months! Well I hope you read this it's kind of important anyways!