Chapter 12

Sorry it's short I had to rewrite this, I think it's because this guy turned off my computer while I was writing it so it 1. deleted all of my progress and 2. posted the basically blank story. I'm really embarrassed that this happened because 40 people saw it and some people even thought that was the actual chapter I'm so sorry.

---------

Kyoya has invited me to his place this morning! He told me his parents aren't home but I really wanted to meet them. I have never been to his house before so I'm really excited to see what it's like. The day has been going pretty slow so far but it's finally lunch and Kyoya and I are now eating lunch on the roof top. It is winter but Kyoya doesn't like to be around his fangirls.

"How is your lunch Kyoya?" I ask giving him a smile.

"I'm actually not that hungry." He says setting it down.

"Can I have some then?" I ask reaching for his bento box.

"Sure but you'll have to give me something in return." He says with a smirk.

Before he even finished his sentence I already took was eating some of his lunch.

"I guess you took the deal then." He says taking the bento box from me and pinning me to the ground. Leaving a shocked look on my face.

"I guess I didn't specify a specific time but when i said give me something in return I meant your body and I meant now." He says as he smashes his lips into mine. He then brings one hand under my dress and starts playing with my clit. I use all my strength to suppress the moans.

"No one is coming up here there is nothing to worry about." He says kissing me on the cheek.

As soon as I let out a loud moan he stops.

"Why did you stop?" I ask slightly out of breath from trying not to moan.

"I want you to strip for me." He says stepping back and leaning against the railings. 

"But Kyoya it's freezing!" I say holding myself.

"You won't be cold for long." He says with a smirk.

"I don't know..."

He doesn't say anything else he just looks at me in silence. I guess that means he's not gonna take no for an answer. I sigh and start to unzip my yellow dress. I step out of the dress and slip off my shoes and socks. I was hot from embarrassment but my feet were still freezing from being in contact with the cold ground.

"Take everything off." He says breaking the silence.

"No." I say holding myself.

"What you want me to strip too?" he whispers seductively as he pulls me into his chest.

I nod quickly which makes him back up and take his shirt off revealing his abs. He then unzips his pants pulling out an already hard member. My feet were so cold that I was kind of standing at one foot at a time giving the other a break from the cold ground. I think Kyoya noticed this because he then asked me:

"Are you cold?" 

I nod my head quickly and walk quickly towards him.

"Here I'll pick you up." He says holding his arms open.

I then jumps up and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. While holding me up with one arm he undoes my bra leaving it on the ground and moves my panties aside trying to keep me from touching the ground. Then without any warning he thrusted his hard member inside of me. I try to hold in my moans again because if anyone heard us we would be dead. 

"What did I say about holding in your moans?" He asked reaching down and playing with my clit. When he started doing that I nearly screamed it felt so good.

"I-I'm gonna cum~" I manage to moan out.

"Not yet, say my name first." He said thrusting faster.

"Kyoya~" I say quietly.

"Louder." He says rubbing my clit faster.

"Kyoya!~" I say again a but louder.

"I know you can say it louder than that." He says leaning me against the railing and playing with one of my nipples.

"KYOYA!~" I scream cumming all over his member.

He then immediately took his member out of me and released his seed all over me. After that he brings me into a passionate kiss.

"I'll make you scream even louder when we get to my place" He says as he sets me back down on the ground.

_________________

Another lemon coming next chapter.