Chapter 13

Once we made it to Kyoya's place he officially showed me around for the first time. Yes, I've been to his house before but it was only to wake him up during the beach. He has been going to my house pretty often. As we go to our final destination: His room. He pins me to a wall.

"Kyoya...I'm not feeling it right now." I say holding my head down.

All we have been doing lately is sex. I'm starting to feel that's all he wants me for. I think to myself trying to hold back from crying. I have been thinking that was the case since the hospital.

"Why?" He asks stepping away.

I decide to go ahead and tell him why I'm upset.

"I feel like all you want me for is sex, you have been really rough with me lately." I say stepping away from him.

"Well...You're wrong." He says clenching his fists.

I don't say anything I just wait for him to continue.

"I just love you so much I don't know any other way to express my love for you that is as efficient as sex. I'm sorry. I really do love you." He says holding me close to his chest.

"I love you too." I say reaching up and bringing his face to my face and kissing him on the forehead.

"What's going on here?" I hear as a man with a slim figure and classes showed up from behind Kyoya.

"Father?" Kyoya asks with a shocked expression.

__________

Cliff hanger! It's now the beginning of the end! Sorry it's REALLY short.