Chapter 11

~Kyoya's POV~

Next I'm going to take her to the beach house. (Where you guys had sex) This is the most important place out of all of them and maybe this will bring all her memories back. We drove in the same we drove in when we first got here but no memories have been triggered.

"What is this place?" She asks pointing at the house.

"We went to the beach about a month ago and stayed here" I tell her as I push her wheelchair into the house.

"What makes it so special?" She asks.

"Well, to put it bluntly, you lost your virginity here." I say smiling.

This makes her face turn completely red.

"Oh..." She says averting her eyes from mine.

"I'm going to show you around and maybe you will remember something."

"Ok...That sounds good." She says looking down.

I took her to every place even the places she never really went to when she had her memory, and then the last place I took her to was the bedroom. 

"And this is the place where we had sex." I say bluntly, which makes her face turn beet red.

I love seeing how red her face gets it's like a little game.

She moves around a little bit looking at every little detail of the room. She looked in the drawers examined the sheets and looked at every last picture that was hung up on the wall. When she is finished looking around she looks down sad. 

I then bend down right in front of her face.

"W-what are you doing?" She asks.

"I want to try something." I say grabbing her chin.

She doesn't resist she just closes her eyes. I then bring her into a passionate kiss. When I pulled away her eyes were wide open and she started to cry.

"What's wrong Y-" Before I could finish asking her what's wrong she shot up out of her chair and hugged me.

"I remember..." She says quietly.

"What do you remember?" I ask her assuming it was just one memory.

"Everything." She says pulling me into another kiss.

That was easy.

~Y/n's POV~

With just one little kiss several memories begin to flood in my head. It feels like I'm seeing Kyoya for the first time in forever. I can't help it but cry. 

Kyoya kisses me back until his phone goes off. He picks it up and it's the doctor. 

"They need to give you a few more check ups then you can be released." Kyoya says setting me back in my wheelchair. I nod and we head back to the hospital. 

~Time skip to hospital~ 

~Smut ahead beware cause I have no shame~

After a couple more hours of check ups we they finally let me leave and it turns out my leg is only fractured now that they gave it a second look! So they gave me some crutches and they said I would be ready to leave in the morning! 

Once it was night time I was given some pajamas to wear so I went into the bathroom to change into them. Once I took my shirt off I heard the door open. I turn around and it's Kyoya. I try to cover myself but before I could he slammed me up against the wall.

"I'm glad your leg is just fractured that means I can play a bit rougher." He said kissing me on my neck.

"What?! No! Kyoya! This is not happening at a hospital of all places there are tons of people near by!" I say trying to push him off.

With that comment he kept on kissing me until he pulled down my pants and panties. He then pulled his pants down and without even a second to loose he stuck he stuck his manhood into my womanhood. He then covered my mouth so no one could hear me scream from the pain. It's just been such a long time since we've done anything it feels like virginity all over again.

"Why can't you wait till tomorrow Kyoya?!" I say trying to hold back my moans.

"I can't wait any longer for you. We are going to catch up on all the sex we could have had over this past month tonight." He says pumping in and out faster and faster by the minute.

I try to hold back my moans because it's so embarrassing but I can't anymore I then let out a loud moan. I then feel his boner get bigger which makes me moan even louder.

"That's what i like to hear Y/n~" He says whispering in my ear which automatically makes me climax. He then takes his dick out.

"Yeah I thought this would happen. You haven't had any sexual activity in over a month after all." He says while I'm lying on the ground slightly dazed over the orgasm I just had. 

"But let make you think we are done here." He says picking me up off the ground and bringing me to the hospital bed. He then positions himself back on top of me and sticks his length back in me.

"Kyoya stop! I'm sensitive now!" I say squirming.

"I'll think about it...But say my name first." He says thrusting deeper inside me.

"D-do I have to?" I say blushing like crazy.

"I'm sorry did I make it sound like an option?" He asks bluntly.

"I-I guess not Kyoya..." I respond.

"Good now say it again." He says thrusting faster.

"Kyoya~" I say moaning  out his name.

"Louder." He says thrusting even faster.

"K-Kyoya!" I say about to come again.

"Don't cum just yet." He says as he brings me into a passionate kiss.

I can't hold it anymore and I cum for a second time which makes me let out a loud moan.

"I told you not to cum yet." He says looking at me seductively. My face then turns red at what he says next:

"I guess you'll have to be punished." He says as he pushes my legs back to around my ears. The pain from my fractured leg makes me yelp in pain.

"You shouldn't have disobeyed me." He says bringing his face towards my pussy.

He then starts to poke at my pussy with his free hand which makes me moan loudly because I just came literally 30 seconds ago. 

"S-stop! Don't just poke at it!" I say trying to move out of his grasp.

"I love it when you squirm like that." He says as he begins to lick my womanhood.

All I can do now is moan. I don't even notice the pain in my leg anymore the sensation feels so good. Once I'm about to climax again he stops licking and just looks at me.

"W-why did you stop?" I ask.

"I just noticed you haven't been doing any work here. So, I'm not going to let you cum again till you can make me climax." He says as he brings my face towards his cock.

I then take hold of his throbbing cock and put in my mouth. I twirl my tongue around the head and bob my head up and down as my hands play with his balls. As I'm doing this he let's out a series of moans and grunts. This turns me on so I can't help but try to touch myself. He then grabs my my free arm.

"Don't even touch yourself until I climax." He says.

After a few more minutes he finally climaxes and releases his seed in my mouth. I then fall on his chest because I'm so tired.

"Don't forget what I said." He says quietly.

"What?" I ask looking up at him.

"We are going to catch up on one month's worth of sex right now. This is just the beginning of what's in store for you tonight." He says pinning me back down.