Chapter 4

Kept my promise! I'm determined to finish this book now that I have the time for it! Once I get to around 10 parts I would really like more suggestions for new books! 

I'm not going to make anymore promises for updates, because I don't want want to end up letting you down so, I will update when I can, as soon as I can. But I do swear you will never have to wait more than a month for an update ever again unless I give you the heads up.

_______________________________________________________

We are finally at the destination...the rooftop. I felt so nervous I didn't know what he was going to do. The way he has been acting lately has been a bit unpredictable. He finally let go of my hand, and I turned towards him. The bell rang. 

"Kyoya I'm serious we need to head back-"

"No." He interrupted 

He quickly through me against the wall on the other side of the entrance to the roof top, so even if someone did walk out they wouldn't be able to see us at first. The wind grew slightly stronger than before filling in the silence. I felt like my face was on fire it was so embarrassing how he was staring at me but by the look of his arms blocking my way he wasn't going to let me leave. Finally he broke the silence.

"Why do you let him talk to you like that?" He muttered.

"What do you mean? He's just playing around it's fine." I responded.

A blush spread across his face and I heard a growl, is Kyoya jealous? Is he expecting a different response? 

He then followed his childish action by roughly kissing me.

"Do you like me?" He blurted.

This is the first time he has ever seemed flustered, but he is doing an amazing job keeping his cool tone.

I shrugged my shoulders, which led to him holding down my shoulders and kissing me again.

"Do you like me?" He said again but more sternly.

---Kyoya's POV---

I asked her the same question again...I feel like i'm going to explode. If she doesn't give me an answer soon I'm going to loose myself. 

"I think I do." She responded. 

I then kissed her one last time, following this response her face turned completely red which made me crack a smile...Y/N is so cute.

---Your POV---

I could feel my face growing hotter and hotter, he wouldn't stop staring at me.

"I like to see how red your face gets, its fascinating." He explained.

"Tch. Let's go to class then." I retorted.

"No, there's only one more period till lunch, so let's just go get our lunch from out lockers and have early  lunch up here." He grinned.

"I want to back to class." You blushed.

"Too bad, let's go." He finished, and grabbed my hand.

We snuck through the hallways all the way to the front entrance near the lockers until we heard foot steps. Kyoya then took my hand and backed up into a locker, and closed it. (Let's just pretend the lockers are big here ;). Before I could even gasp Kyoya completely covered my mouth...with his lips. I felt my face burning hot and I could feel his hands almost cooling down my hot cheeks. I felt like I was going to pass out because I felt so hot but Kyoya held my weak body up to keep me from falling and getting the person's attention. Through the passionate kisses I started to hear the noise of the footsteps fade away making me completely burst the locker door open, but before I could get out I felt a sharp pain from my head. It was because a lock of my hair was stuck in the locker. I tried to get it out but the attempts were futile. I started to tear up from the pain of trying to just tear it out. I then heard a chuckle.

"Don't do that to your hair, your hair is too cute." He smirked.

After a couple seconds I no longer felt the pain of my hair being stuck in the lockers so I walked a bit forward taking the time to feel my hair and I turned around, noticing Kyoya was having some trouble getting out of the lockers because of his height. I then lightly tugged his arm, and he finally managed to leave the lockers.

During the silent journey back to the roof top, Kyoya was smirking the whole way. When we finally got back, Kyoya and I sat near the railings of the balcony so we could see the sakura trees clearly. He opened his lunch, and it looked amazing. I felt my lips part at the sight I saw...It looked so good. When he realized that I was staring he took a piece of the Tempura I was staring down and held it out for me.

---Kyoya's POV---

Oh god I've never acted this way before this isn't me, but she looks so cute when she really wants something. 

"Try it." I nudged the Tempura out a bit further. Her cheeks started to turn red- she drives me crazy when she does that. 

"Much obliged." She said as she ate the Tempura I fed to her.

This made me want to give her my whole damn lunch. I love how smart she is,

After that thought, she opened up her lunch and she handed out some soba for me to try, I wasn't going to do it at first but looking at those flushed cheeks I couldn't turn down her offer. I don't really like soba but maybe being fed by someone you like a lot makes the food taste better? A thought then crossed my mind...it's Friday and a 5 day long weekend is coming up, I need to ask her.

"Y/N, would you like to go to the beach with me during the long weekend?" I asked.

"Ok...is anyone else coming?" She responded.

"I don't believe so." I finished.

"Sounds great." She smiled.

I really like her, and I hope Tamaki doesn't get involved.

_________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you can forgive me for the massive delay on the update! I just want to tell everyone one more time that I'm no longer updating every 10 reads. I probably wont get as many reads as I used to, but back then, it was too much for me to keep up with.