Chapter 29

I was eating my food when someone burst in the door. It was Jeremy, Jazzy, Jaxon and Erin. They all looked worried.

“How is he?” Jeremy asked worriedly.

“He’s currently in coma” Pattie replied sadly.

Jazzy ran up to me and hugged me tight and I hugged her back. I heard her crying a bit so I sat her on my lap.

“Why is Bieber in the hospital?” She asked me as tears rolled down her face.

“He got in an accident sweetie” I told her sadly.

She hugged me tight as she cried hard which made me cry too. I don’t know why but when I see people cry I, cry too.

“Don’t worry Jazzy, Doctor Smith said that Justin’s going to wake up in two weeks” I told her.

“Really?” she asked, in her baby voice.

“Really” I replied as I let out a small smile.

“Ashley, I want to be here when Bieber wakes up” she told me.

“You have to ask your daddy first jazzy” I replied with a smile.

She smiled back, pulled away from me and ran towards her dad, asking if she can stay here.

“No one’s going to take care of you here Jaz” I heard Erin and Jeremy say in unison.

“I can do that” I said with a smile as I walked up to them.

“Are you sure?” Erin asked and I nod in response.

“Then you may stay here with Bieber, Jazzy” Jeremy said.

“Yippee!” Jazzy squealed as she jumped up and down.

“Come here Jazzy, let’s talk to Bieber” I told her.

Jazzy ran up to me and I carried her towards Justin’s hospital bed. I sat on the chair beside the bed.

“Talk to him Jazzy, he can hear you” I told her and she nodded in response.

“Hi Bieber, I hope you wake up soon. I really miss you. Baby Jazzy came to see you Bieber, please wake up” Jazzy told Justin as she started to cry softly.

“It’s okay jazzy, he’ll wake up soon” told her.

“Pinkie promise?” she asked in her baby voice as she held out her pinkie.

“Pinkie promise” I replied as I linked my pinkie into hers.

It’s now night time and everyone but Jazzy and I are already in the tour bus to sleep.

“Do you want to sleep on the couch?” I asked her.

“What about you?” she asked.

“I’m going to sleep here” I told her as I patted the chair with a smile.

“Can I sleep with Bieber?” she asked.

“Okay. But make sure that you won’t touch any wires okay?” I told her and she replied with a nod.

Jazzy laid beside him and started to close her eyes. They both looked cute, ignoring the fact that Justin was still a little pale. I sighed to myself and began to stroke Jazzy’s hair.

“I hope you wake up soon Jay” I said to myself as I switched my hand to Justin’s hair and started to drift off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to see Jazzy smiling down at me.

“Good morning Jazzy, how was your sleep?” I asked.

“It was great, I slept beside Bieber and I dreamed about Bieber” she told me as she climbed off of the bed and sat on my lap.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” I asked her again.

“Okay. I was in this white room when Bieber suddenly showed up, I don’t know how he did that but he cradled me and said that he heard everything that we said while we’re here in the hospital and that you shouldn’t blame yourself because it was his fault. He also told me that he badly wants to wake up but he just can’t, he even told me that I should take care of you for him and to tell you that he loves you so much” Jazzy explained.

“Wow” I replied, “Maybe those were also the things that he wanted to tell all of us if he was awake” I continued and Jazzy nodded in response.

The door opened to reveal Doctor Smith. He smiled at me and his eyes travelled to Jazzy.

“Is she your sister?” he asked.

“Nope, she’s Justin’s sister” I replied with a chuckle.

“I just wanted to tell you that Justin is doing well and that he may wake up earlier than expected” he told us.

Jazzy and I looked at each other and back to Doctor Smith.

“Really?!” we both asked excitedly together.

“Yes, now I have to leave and check some of the patients” he replied with a bright smile planted on his face as he left.

“Yey!” Jazzy and I screamed in joy.

“What are you so happy about girls?” Pattie asked as she walked in.

“Doctor Smith said that Justin will wake up earlier than expected” I told her happily and her eyes went huge.

“Yehey!” She screamed happily.

            It’s now noon and everyone including the Beliebers already know that Justin’s going to wake up earlier than expected.

“So, are you going to stay here tonight?” Pattie asked me.

“Yes” I answered with a smile.

“All of us are staying here then” she told me.

“Sure” I told them.

Jazzy was sleeping in my arms and she looked so cute, just like Justin.

            That night we played games and some other stuff. When it was already midnight we all slept and Jazzy and I slept on our position like last night.

_________________________________________________________________________

AN: Hey guys! i hope you like it! :D

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN :D