Chapter 9

• Dedicated to My friend Aya

“Pick up your phone! Yoh! Pick it up pick it up pick it up up up and Never Say Never” I heard my newly edited ringtone for Justin. I picked up my phone and saw that he already called me five times. I instantly answered his call and said “Hey, I’m sorry I was asleep”

“It’s alright but I’ve got to admit, you made me think that you were ignoring me again” he said through the phone.

“I promised to answer the phone again right?” I told.

“Yes you did!” he cheerfully replied and I giggled.

“So what’s up?” I asked him.

“Uhm… when I woke up I already told everyone that I was sorry and I would make it up to them and guess what?!” he asked me.

“What?” I questioned him.

“They forgave me and we were wondering, if you wanted to come with us to Hawaii?” He asked me.

“Are you sure that they forgave you?” I asked him making sure.

“Yep!” he answered cheerfully.

“Then yes I will come with you guys” I told him

“Really?!” he asked me excited.

“Yes Jay, really” I replied.

“Thank you so much!” he told me in his happy voice and I swear he’s doing his happy dance right now.

“When are we leaving anyway?” I questioned him.

“Well you have to fly back to Chicago tomorrow and   then we leave together the day after that” Justin informed me.

“Oh okay I have to go now Jay I have to tell mom and dad about this Hawaii thing” I told him.

“Okay goodbye Ash!” he told me.

His cheerful voice was now back and I hope it stays. I don’t really like it when he’s sad because it makes me sad too.

“Goodbye Jay” I replied then we hanged up.

            I got off of my bed and went to my en suite. I did my morning routine and changed into some White shorts and blue V- neck since it really hot right now. I got out and went down stairs to see no one. My parents are probably at work, I forgot about them working today. I went to the dining room to see a note on the table. It said,

“Ashley,

            Your dad and I went to work early today, if you need anything just call us or go to our clinic and by the way we bought some captain crunch for you Hun it’s in the fridge

                                                                                                            ,mom”

            I got the captain crunch and milk form the fridge and ate peacefully at the living room watching SpongeBob. As I finished my cereal I went to the kitchen to wash my cereal bowl and spoon. When I was already done I went back upstairs and changed into a purple casual dress with a purple gladiator to match it. I went down stairs and got my car keys since I’ve decided to go to my parent’s clinic. I got into my white Porsche, I got it during my 16th birthday and I was so happy. I drove for about 7 minutes to my parent’s clinic and I’ve finally arrived. I went inside and I saw my mom sitting at her table and dad sitting at the table behind her. They both share one clinic since they didn’t want to be separated from each other, sweet huh?

“Hey mom, hey dad!” I told them as I got inside, luckily they didn’t have any patient yet.

“Yes Hun?” my mom asked me.

“Well, you know Justin and I already made up right?” I asked both of them and they nod their head for me to continue.

“Well, I told him that I would only hang out with him again if he fixed his mistakes and I got a call from him earlier and he told me that he already told everyone that he was sorry and wanted to make it up to them by going to Hawaii” I told them and I was cut off by my dad “And he asked you if you wanted to come and you said yes and your about to ask us if you could come?” my dad continued for me.

“How did you know that I was going to say that?” I asked my dad and gave him a weird look.

“I don’t know? It just came into me” He told me and the three of us laughed.

“So can you please… allow me?” I asked them with my puppy dog eyes.

“No need to use your puppy dog eyes, Pattie just called me awhile ago that this will be a reunion for all of us so we’re coming too and everyone’s parents are coming too!” my mom chanted.

“Oh my gosh, really?!” I asked her excited.

“Yes Hun really, now go home and pack you things we’re leaving tomorrow early in the morning!” my mom told me.

I jumped and hugged both of them.

“You guys are the best!” I told them.

“Yes, yes we are” my dad said with the voice of Phineas, yes he does watch that, he’s just cool like that.

“You know dad, I sometimes wonder why mom married you” I joked as I laughed at him.

“She married me because I’m cool” he told me as he hugged my mom’s waste and stuck his tongue out at me.

“Whatever dad, I’m going home now bye!” I told them as I kissed their cheeks and went out.

I got inside of my car and drove to Mickey D’s first.

            When I arrived at Mickey D’s I went out and ordered the usual large fries, Cheese Burger and sprite. I decided to just eat my food at home so I went back to the car and drove back home. When I arrived I got my food from the back seat and went out of the car. I locked my car and got inside of the house. I ate my lunch as I watched ICarly, I laughed at the point when,

“I’m going home, I’m going to do my homework” Sam said.

“What subject?” Carly asked her.

“You know the one with the… boring teacher” Sam replied as she shrugged her shoulders and went out of Carly’s apartment.

            I’m now in my room packing my stuff Justin texted me earlier that we’re going to be staying at Hawaii for two weeks so I packed a lot of clothes and bikini’s. I was finally done packing my clothes and I started to get sleepy. I headed to my bed since I’m already in my pajamas and went to sleep.