Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Justin Bieber

I woke up the next morning to Justin jumping up and down on my bed. That's his hobby jumping up and down on my bed every morning to wake me up.

"Wake up Ash! We're having breakfast at Starbucks!" Justin said loudly so that I would wake up immediately.

"Five more minutes" I told him sleepily.

"No can do Ashley Boo" he said as he plopped down beside me.

Yes he calls me Ashley Boo sometimes. I don't really mind though, I think it's cute.

"Fine!" I said as I sat on my bed.

"Good girl" he said as he kissed my cheek good morning.

I got ready and the tour bus started to drive to nearby Starbucks. As we waited for the tour bus to arrive at the Starbucks we decided to watch SpongeBob. Our group might be the most famous group at school but we still watch SpongeBob you know?

            We finally arrived at Starbucks after a five minute drive. We got out of the tour bus and we raced towards the entrance. We took a seat and Kenny volunteered to get our food. We waited for about seven minutes and Kenny finally arrived with lots of food and coffee of course.

            We're finally done eating our breakfast and we're already walking back towards the tour bus.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Justin asked as we entered the tour bus.

"Me!" every single one of us screamed except for the elders since they are staying at the other bus except for Pattie and Kenny who are staying with us.

"What movie though?" Justin asked.

"Uhm...  A walk to remember?" I kind of asked.

"Sure" Justin said.

Justin put the DVD on the player and the movie started to play. Half way in the movie I started to cry. You know when Carter drove towards his Dad's house in order for his dad to help Jamie? But then his dad said he can't help Jamie because he's not a specialist for her disease? I always cry at that part. Justin rubbed my back for comfort.

"Aww... Ash, it's just a movie" he whispered so that he won't disturb anyone.

"But still" I said as still rolled down my face.

            The movie finally ended and it's already time for lunch. Pattie made some burgers and iced tea for everyone and we started to dig in. Justin was being such a pig while eating and I started to laugh at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing, except for the fact that you're such a pig when you eat" I told him jokingly.

"Very hurtful" he told me.

"Aww... is Justy Boo going to cry?" I asked him in my baby voice.

Everyone including Justin erupted in laughter after that. We continued eating our lunch.

            When we were already done with our Lunch Pattie and I decided to wash the dishes while the others went to the game room.

"So... you like Justin?" Pattie asked as soon as we heard the door of the game room close.

"What?" I asked her.

How could she know? She wouldn't know unless someone told her. I am so going to kill the one who told her.

"I've noticed it sweetie ever since you both were in the first grade"

"But how?"

"The look on you face when you were 13? When he told you he already has a girlfriend? That proved that you liked him. I've noticed it ever since you were both in 1st grade I wasn't so sure back then though" She told me.

"It doesn't matter anymore though, he already likes someone else and he's planning to court her" I informed Pattie.

"Selena?" She asked as we finished the dishes, she sat at the dining table and I sat beside her.

"Yeah, it's unfair though" I told her.

"Why is that?" she asked.

"I've been waiting for him for so long and he never even liked me the way I wanted him to and Selena? He liked her in just a blink of an eye"

"It's okay honey"

"I've been good all these years didn't I?" I asked.

"Yes honey you've been good" she told me.

"If I've been good then why can't God give me the guy that I'm asking for? I'm not asking for anyone better that him Pattie I just want him, just him. I never even asked for anything or anyone all these years just him. So why can't God give me Justin? I don't need those useless IPhone or Blackberry, I just want him nothing else. That's pretty simple right? So why can't God give me Justin?" I asked Pattie crying.

I've never cried like this before maybe it's because I've been trying to hide the pain for such a long time and this was just the only time that I let it all out. I knew that I can trust Pattie in this thing. She's a good listener and she's good at giving advice.

"It's okay Hun... maybe this is not the right time for God to give you Justin okay? Maybe if you'll just wait for him, he might stay with you forever or do you want God to give you Justin right now and he'll just stay for awhile and then he'll leave you. So just wait okay?" Pattie told me in her motherly voice.

"But I've been waiting for so long now... why can't he see my pain? Him of all the people should be the one who will notice it first" I said through tears.

By now we're already at the living room. Pattie was sitting at the sofa while I was laying my head on her lap.

"You'll just have to wait sweetie, because time will come he will Love you the way you love him" She said while stroking my hair and then I drifted off to my dream land.

            Hours later I woke up from my dreamland. Just then Justin walked by.

"Why are your eyes so red and puffy" Justin asked me worriedly.

"Pattie and I watched a movie earlier and you know me, I cry really hard at sad parts" I told him innocently.

"Oh! You got me scared for a second there" Justin told me as he gave me a hug.

He has always been very protective over the girls in our wolf pack especially me.

"Aww..." I told him.

            A little while later they all went to sleep while I stayed awake since I just woke up.

********

Hi! To all my Filipino readers, I hope you spare a few minutes to read my new story, "He's the one". It's written in a mix of Tagalog and English. I promise it's a bit more well written than this story HAHAHAHA

https://www.wattpad.com/580611728-he%27s-the-one-ako