Chapter 16

• Dedicated to Coniee Horan

The next morning Justin and I woke up at 12:13PM. I took my shower first and when I was already done I changed into a white casual summer dress and white flats. Justin took his shower next. Justin walked out of the bathroom wearing a blue board shorts, white V- neck and his white Adidas slippers. We both walked together down stairs. We went to the kitchen and we saw a note.

Ashley and Justin,

            We’re having lunch at the restaurant near the Villa to the right just find it we’re in there waiting for you guys so hurry!!!

                                                      Everyone<3

            Justin and I are now looking for the restaurant hand in hand. Luckily, we saw the restaurant in just three minutes. We both got inside of the restaurant smiling.

“Good Afternoon!” Justin and I greeted the others as we both walked towards them.

“Good Afternoon!” they replied smiling.

Justin and I took a sit beside each other still holding each other’s hand. We ate the grilled cheese that they ordered for us. We were all talking when topic suddenly turned to me.

“So Ash, how does it feel to be in a relationship for the first time?” Sandi Asked me.

“I don’t know, I mean, I don’t know how to explain it” I replied shyly as I blushed crimson red.

Everyone giggled at my answer.

“Don’t worry Ash, remember? That was also my answer when they asked me before” Chaz told me with a smile and I nod my head at him.

            We are now all chilling in the villa. We’ve decided that today we will all just chill in the villa and have a movie marathon. The moms are now in the kitchen busy making loads of popcorns with different flavors while the dads got the movies and us? We’re just chilling on the couch waiting for everything to be ready. Justin and I sat together in one small couch. Justin kept on whispering sweet words in my ear and I just can’t help but blush and giggle at the same time.

“You’re so beautiful” Justin whispered into my ear.

“I love you so much baby” he whispered again.

“You’re so cute” he whispered.

Those were only a couple of examples of what he whispered into my ear.

“Stop it Jay, you’re making my face as red as a tomato” I whispered.

“Aw… this is the last one boo. I love you so much” he whispered.

He hugged me tight and I hugged him back. I leaned my head on his shoulder while he also leaned his head on mine.

“I love you so much Jay” I told him.

“I love you too Ashley Boo” he replied as he embraced me waist and kissed my head.

            The dads finally came back and the popcorns were already done. For the popcorn we have cheese, butter, barbeque and sour cream. Justin got a bowl of sour cream flavored popcorn because he knows that I love sour cream flavored popcorn. He sat back beside me and I placed the popcorn on my lap. The first movie was “The Hangover”. The movie went on and I really laughed at the part when the guy humped the tiger and Mike’s like ‘Who does that?’ and the part where the jap guy rolls up the car window and says “Mother F*cker”. Those parts were just so funny.

            We’ve already finished all the movies and Justin and I decided to take a walk on the beach. I guess you guys have noticed that Justin and I are taking a walk often, well that’s because we both love to take a walk so that we can sort some things out in our mind and just plainly hang out with each other.

“Ash, do you want to tell my fans about our relationship tonight?” Justin suddenly asked me.

“If you want to then yes, you have to tell them anyways, you promised them remember?” I told him.

“Yes I did” Justin told me smiling.

“I must be the luckiest guy in the world” Justin said randomly.

“Why is that?” I asked him as we both continued to walk.

“Because I have you” Justin replied as he embraced my waist and kissed my head.

“I love you so much Bieber” I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck and looked at him straight in the eyes.

“I love you too McHenry” Justin replied as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.

            Justin and I are now lying on the sand watching the stars twinkling in the dark sky. My head was leaning on Justin’s chest and his hand was wrapped around my waist. I like how Justin and I would just lay on the sand and it doesn’t even get awkward.

            Justin and I are now back at the villa and I was just turning my Mac on. Justin was still in the bathroom taking his nightly bath. A few minutes later Justin went back and he was wearing a black V-neck and a white basketball shorts. He sat beside me as he said “Hey there beautiful lady” and I just giggled at his sweetness. Justin signed in on his twitter and he tweeted about his live stream. A minute later there were already a lot of fans tuned in.

“Hey Beliebers!” Justin and I chanted.

“Hey” was all of their replies.

“Uhm… we have to announce something to you guys” Justin said and I nodded at him for him to continue.

“Ash and I are dating” Justin said with a big smile planted on his face.

“Oh my Bieber! I’m so happy for you guys!” almost everyone replied but there has to be a hater right?

“You whore! Justin is mine!” one girl said.

I looked at that for almost two minutes. That hurt me a lot. I’m not a whore, I thought. Justin saw me and he looked at the reply that I was looking at. As he read the reply he hugged me tight and said “Please don’t hate on Ash guys, she’s just in love and it just happened that she was in love with me. Just think about it, if you were my girlfriend what would you feel if someone you don’t know will hate on you, you would feel hurt right? Ashley feels the same guys so please, don’t hate on her”

After that the girl didn’t reply anymore. Justin and I talked to his Beliebers for about five hours.

“So, we need to go now since it’s already three in the morning here and we might get caught by our moms for staying up this late” Justin said and I nodded my head in agreement.

“So bye beliebers” Justin said.

Before we could even log out of live stream, his fans spammed us by their replies saying “KISS!”.

“They ask for it babe” Justin said giggling and I pecked his lips for good five seconds then pulled away.

“We really need to go now, bye!” Justin and I said and Justin logged off.

I placed my Mac on the table and went back to bed and cuddled with Justin. As we both laid on the bed we immediately drifted off to sleep.