Chapter 24

Selena looked like she wanted to apologize. She looked at me with sorry eyes.

“I’m sorry, I too caught up in the moment when I was dating Justin that I didn’t realize that I already hurt a lot of people and for all I know I’ve hurt you the most. Maybe I was just jealous of you” she told me.

“Why?” I asked talking about her being jealous of me.

“I mean you’re prettier than me, nicer than me and most of all I knew that Justin loves you not me, I mean I noticed half way though that he loved me in a brother-sister way and again I’m so sorry, I didn’t ,mean to hurt guys” She told me.

Tears are now rolling down her eyes and as I looked through her eyes, I saw sincerity.

“Aw… come here” I said as I opened my arms for a hug.

Selena hugged me tight as she cried. I rubbed her back for comfort.

“Its fine, I forgive you” I told her.

I was never the type of person who doesn’t forgive people easily. Well I forgive people easily if I see in their eyes that they’re truly sorry but if I see that they’re not I could die in a hell hole and not forgive them unless they’re truly sorry.

“You do?” she asked as she broke the hug and wiped the tears away.

“Yeah, I think the others will too” I told her with a smile.

“Thanks” she told me with a smile planted on her face.

“Come on” I told her and we walked back to the others.

            We were now near the others and everyone was already waiting for us. I gave Selena an encouraging look and she nodded her head at me.

“Uhm… I need to tell you guys something” she said.

No one listened to her. They all just kept talking. I gave Scooter the pay-attention look but he just shrugged me off. He was probably not willing to listen.

“Guys?” Selena said once again.

Nobody still listened.

“Okay! You listen to her or I will go back to Canada on my own!” I screamed.

I was cranky because of the fact that I didn’t get enough sleep. That always happens when I don’t get enough sleep I get irritated easily.

“She didn’t get enough sleep” I heard Justin whisper to Scooter and I glared at him.

“Yeah?” they said immediately except for Demi who was standing beside me of course.

“I just wanted to say sorry to you guys, I know that I hurt you guys but that was just because I was caught up in the moment that I didn’t notice that I already hurt a lot of people” Selena explained as tears slowly fill her eyes.

“Why should I forgive you again?” Scooter asked.

Scooter looked like he wasn’t willing to forgive her but I knew that he was just pranking her. Scooter has been a good actor all along.

“Please Scoot!” Selena said as tears rolled down her face.

“I was just kidding I forgive you” Scooter said as we both laughed.

“We forgive you too” the other said in chorus.

A huge grin grew on Selena’s face and she ran up to me and hugged me tight.

“Thanks a lot for forgiving me” she told me.

“It’s no problem” I told her.

“Thanks a lot guys!” Selena squealed.

“Uhm… Sel we need to go, I have a recording in thirty minutes and you do too” Demi butted in.

“Oh, see you all soon” Selena told us as he hugged each one of us.

“See you guys!” Demi said and they both vanished.

                        We are now inside the tour bus which was already parked in front of the airport entrance. The Parents except for Pattie were at the in the bus since the parents were already going back to Canada. Justin took my hand and we both went to our old room. I placed my luggage beside the bed and we both sat down on the bed.

“So, tell me about our dream” Justin told me.

“Fine” I told him as we both crossed our legs while sitting then faced each other.

I told him every detail of my dream and at the end I saw him grinning from ear to ear.

“And that’s what happened” I said as I ended.

“Wow” was all he said.

“I love you so much, you know that right?” he added.

“Yes and I love you more” I told him with a smile on my face.

“That’s impossible” he told me as he moved closer.

“Nothing’s impossible babe” I told him as I closed the gap between the both of us.

We were both kissing each other when the door suddenly opened then closed.

“I didn’t see anything” Chaz screamed from the other side of the door.

Justin and I laughed and we both sat up.

“You can come in now Chaz” I said.

Right when I said those words Chaz appeared on front of us holding his phone.

“I got a call from Ashley’s mom saying that she has to stay here all throughout the tour since they have to go on a business trip and the others and I do too. Oh! And Pattie already talked to them about the tutors and other stuff” he explained.

Justin and I looked at each other and started to jump for joy. He hugged and lifted me up and twirled me around.

“Yes!” we both screamed in unison.

“Uhm… guys I’m still here” we heard Chaz say but we just ignored him and started to lean in just to tease him.

“Ew… just be ready in an hour we’re going to Mickey D’s” he said as he scurried out.

Justin and I giggled as soon as he went out and started to go back to our old position.

“So… what made you forgive Selena?” Justin asked as we both lay down on the bed.

“You know me, I forgive people easily especially when I see in their eyes that they are really sorry” I told him.

“That’s one of the things that I like about you” he said.

“Thanks” I told him as I leaned my head on his shoulders.

“You know who’s going to be a perfect match for Selena?” I asked him knowing that Selena’s single.

“Who?” Justin asked.

“…”

___________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! here's Chapter 24 i hope you like it!!!!

LIKE VOTE FAN AND COMMENT :D