Chapter 25

"Who?" Justin asked.

"Daniel" I replied simply.

"Daniel as in your cousin?" he asked again.

"Yes" I replied.

"Oh my gosh they're both perfect!" Justin screamed.

I just nod my head at him in agreement. We both decided to get ready for lunch.

When we were already done changing we both went out and into the small living room in the tour bus. Everyone was there, sitting in a circle just talking about certain stuff. Justin and I we're about to sit down when my phone started to ring. I looked at the phone to see who was calling it was Daniel.

"Hey!" I said through the phone cheerfully.

Daniel and I haven't talked for awhile since he lives in Chicago while I live in Canada. Wait! Chicago?!

"Hey!" he replied with the same cheerful voice that I used.

"Wait, you live in Chicago right?" I asked him excitedly.

"Yes and I'm home at the moment" he replied.

"Jay, we're in Chicago right?" I asked Justin allowed.

"Yep!" Justin replied.

"So that means we came meet!" I screamed through the phone.

"Chill there Ash and yes we can meet, maybe at Mickey D's in a couple of minutes?" he asked.

"Sure we're headed there anyway and I want you to meet someone" I told him.

"Okay, I have to go now" I heard Daniel say through the phone.

"Okay bye" I replied and we hang-up.

I looked at Justin with a cheeky smile and said, "He's going to meet us at Mickey D's".

"Who's going to meet us there?" everyone asked.

"Daniel, my cousin" I told them.

"You mean Daniel your coolest cousin?!" the wolf pack asked.

Yes, we think that Daniel is my coolest cousin because of the fact that he's older than us by two years and when we were little he had money while we didn't and whenever he visits us at Canada (Which is often) he brings us a bunch of candies. You know kids really like candies right?

We're now near Mickey D's and I'm calling Selena at the moment begging her to meet us at Mickey D's.

"Please!" I begged her.

"Fine, but just for about an hour since I need to go back in the studio right away" She said through the phone.

"Yes! Thank you!" I told her.

"Who am I meeting anyway?" she asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" I told her.

"Fine, I need to go now, I'll meet you guys at Mickey D's in 3 minutes" she told me.

"Okay bye!" I told her and we both hanged up.

3 minutes later we arrived at Mickey D's. When we went inside Daniel was already there but Selena was nowhere to be found. I ran up to Daniel and gave him a tight hug.

"I missed you so much!" I said still hugging him.

"I missed you too!" he replied.

When we both broke free of the hug he hugged the others.

"Oh! And I still a candies for you guys!" he screamed.

"Really?!" we asked.

He nodded his head and got a paper bag full of different kinds of candies and of course there's sour patch and Swedish fish.

"Sour Patch!" Justin and I screamed as soon as we saw the sour patch.

"Still your favorite?" Daniel asked the both of us.

"Always" we replied.

A minute later someone entered Mickey D's it was Selena. She looked around and when she saw us her face lit up. She walked towards us with a huge smile planted on her face.

"Hey guys, so who did you want me to meet?" Selena asked as soon as she sat down.

"Hey and Daniel, my cousin" I told her.

"Hey nice to meet you" Daniel said politely.

"Nice to meet you too" Selena said as they both shook hands.

I could see affection in both of their eyes; I guess I'm just a good match maker. Justin gave me the good-job smile and I smiled at him in return.

We are now done with our lunch and Selena had to go. Guess what Daniel and her were really hitting it off.

"I need to guys" Selena told us.

"Bye!" we chanted.

"Daniel, do you want to come?" she asked him and I gave Daniel the megawatt smile.

"Sure" Daniel replied shyly.

They both went back to the studio together while we went back to the tour bus to head to Florida for Justin's next concert.

Later that night we were all hanging out at the living room with Justin's guitar. We were all singing random songs while Pattie was filming us so that we can post it on Youtube.

"So what shall we sing next?" I asked them.

"Lean on me?" Hajra suggested.

"Sure" I started to strum the guitar.

"Sometimes in our lives we all have pain we all have sorrow but if we are wise we know that there's always tomorrow" I started off.

"Lean on me! when you're not strong and I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on for it won't be long 'till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on" Justin continued.

"Please! (please) swallow your pride (pride)if I have things you need to borrow(For) for no one can fill those of your needs that you won't let show" Christian added.

We all continued singing until we finished the song and Pattie got it all on the video.

"That was fun" I told them.

"But you guys need to sleep" Pattie added and we both nod and went to our rooms and went to sleep.

~Author's note: Hey guys!! here's Chapter 25 i hope you like it!!! Please Comment, Fan and Vote!! :D