Chapter 15

The next morning I woke up to Justin sitting on the bed beside me. I looked at him weirdly since he was already dressed.

“What time is it?” I asked him.

“12PM now get your lazy butt of off the bed and take a shower we’re having barbeque outside” Justin told me as he laughed.

“Yeah, I should do that” I said as I stood up, got my clothes and ran towards the bathroom.

I showered for about thirty minutes. When I was already done I wrapped a towel around my body and dried myself up. I changed into blue shorts and White V- neck with my blue bikini underneath. I got my blue flats and went back to the room to see Justin waiting for me. He stood up as soon as he noticed me and we both walked out of the villa hand in hand smiling to ourselves.

            When we arrived outside we saw everyone eating barbeques while the moms were roasting another batch. When they saw us their eyes immediately caught the scene of our hands intertwined.

“Are we missing something?” Sandi asked us.

“Well…” I said.

“We’re officially dating” Justin continued for me.

Everyone cheered for the both of us once they heard what Justin said. Justin and I just stayed still smiling at each other.

“Finally” everyone told us.

Justin and I just giggled. Justin once again got some barbeques for the both of us. He sat beside me and once again fed me as if was a baby.

            We are now playing in the water with the others. Justin and I decided to take a walk. As we were both walking I broke the silence.

“Jay can you promise me one thing?” I asked him.

“Sure what is it?” He told me still walking with me.

“Promise me not to kiss me in front of everyone unless the fans ask for it, a peck on the lips would do but no make out sessions okay?” I asked him.

“I promise” Justin said as he looked at me in the eyes.

“It’s just that I know what your fans feel when they see you kiss your girlfriend in front of them” I told him as we both sat on the sand.

“How do you know?” Justin asked me.

“Remember when you were with Selena? You both always kiss each other in front of everyone and it hurt me a lot, I would sometimes see your fans tweet that they are hurt and they feel hopeless when they see you kiss other girls” I told him as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“I won’t kiss you in front of my fans unless they ask for it Ashley Boo, I promise” he told me sincerely.

“I love you Ash” Justin told me as he intertwined our fingers.

“I love you too Jay” I replied as I looked at him straight in the eyes.

            We both went back to the others hand in hand. The others were already sitting in a circle. We’re probably going to play truth or dare with the parents. This might be weird to others but to us, it isn’t. Our parents are really cool they’re all like teenagers at heart.

“So, truth or dare?” I asked.

“Nope, this time there are no dares” my dad informed.

“Oh, okay” I replied as I sat beside Justin.

“Okay, I’ll start. Justin, is it true that you broke up with Selena because Ashley told you that she loves you and you thought you finally have the chance to be her girlfriend after so many years?” Christian asked.

“Yes it is and also because I figured that she was the reason why I changed, and how did you know that?” Justin told Christian.

“Well, I have my sources” Christian said and we laughed.

“Okay mom, is it true that you’re still in love with dad?” Justin asked his mom.

Pattie’s eyes went big and she blushed.

“Uhm… yeah” Pattie replied shyly.

“You do?” Jeremy asked.

Pattie just nodded her head and we all giggled at them.

“Okay my turn; Chaz is it true that you bailed on Caitlin once just to eat some pizza?” Pattie asked Chaz.

“Sadly, yes. She even got mad at me and said ‘So your Pizza is more important than me?’ and I just stayed silent. Good times” Chaz replied.

“Okay Ann is it true that your love story and Ashley’s is the same?” Chaz asked my mom.

“Yes and how did you know that?” my mom asked.

“Well the fact that you have a husband that always tell stories” Chaz said and my mom glared at my dad.

“My turn, Ashley is it true that you’re not allowing Justin to kiss you in front of his fans because you know how they will feel?” my mom asked me.

My eyes went wide. How on earth did she know that?

“That’s true and how did you know that?” I asked her.

“Well you know I just happened to walk by and I heard you say that” my mom told me with her innocent smile.

“Or were you eavesdropping?” I asked her.

“Maybe…” my mom replied with a cheeky smile.

I swear sometimes I feel like I’m older than my mom. The game just continued until everyone spilled.

            The game ended about half an hour ago. The parents just finish cooking our dinner and we’re now sitting on our own chairs waiting for our dinner to be served. Sandi, Christian and Caitlin’s mom and Ophelia Ryan’s mom served our dinner and guess what? Homemade Pizza! We ate our dinner talking to each other here and there. When we finished eating, we all went back to our rooms. I went to the bathroom and changed into my Pajamas while Justin changed inside our room. Oh! I think I forgot to tell you guys that Scooter, Ryan G, Dan, Kenny and Carin decided to just go back to their home towns to visit their family since they haven’t been with them for a long time. I went out of the bathroom and walked back to our room. I stopped in front of the door and knocked.

“Jay are you decent?” I asked him.

“Yeah you can come in now” Justin replied.

We both lay on the bed and slowly drifted off to our dream land.