Chapter 26

The next morning I woke up to someone who pecked my lips. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see my handsome boyfriend smiling above me.

“Good morning” I told him sleepily.

“Good morning to you too, beautiful” he replied.

I sat up and I noticed that Justin was already out of his Pajama and wearing a camouflage shorts, white V-neck shirt, black vans and a long Spiderman socks.

“New style?” I asked him as I smirked at him.

“Yeah, do I look retarded?” he answered.

“Nope you look cute” I told him as I stood up and pecked his lips.

I went towards my luggage realizing that we haven’t unpacked yet. I got a light blue and gray sleeveless shirt so that I could wear both of them you know shirt combination? Then I got a faded skinny jeans and my gray low top converse. I went to the bathroom and took my shower. It took me about twenty minutes to take my shower when I was already done I went out and changed into the clothes that I brought with me. I went back to our room Just to see Justin going through my phone.

“Whacha doin’?” I asked him as I tossed my used clothes to the hamper.

“Watching some pictures” he replied with a smile.

            We are now in the small dining room of the tour bus eating the waffles that Pattie made for us.

“So, we’re headed to Florida and that’s probably going to take us a day to get there so we have the whole day free” Scooter informed all of us.

“Yes!” everyone cheered.

“So what are we going to do the whole day?” I asked them.

“Well, we can stop by the park” Scooter suggested.

“How about the mall” Christian asked.

“Nope, we don’t want to cause stampede” Scooter told us.

“The park it is then” I told them.

            We have just finished our breakfast and we’re sitting at the small living room trying to figure out what we should do.

“How about we sing again just like last night?” Casey asked.

“That’s so last night” I replied jokingly.

“True” Casey replied as she giggled.

“How about we all say Truths about ourselves according to the category that Pattie will say” Chaz suggested.

“That’s a pretty smart thinking for a guy named Chaz” Christian teased.

“Whatever you say goofy goober” Chaz replied and we all laughed.

“Wait, before we start the game I dare Christian to use his goofy goober voice all throughout the game, just for fun” Justin said with the cute chuckle of his.

“Fine by me” Christian replied using his goofy goober voice and we laughed at that.

“Okay first category; Age” Pattie said.

“17” we all replied in unison, but of course Christians voice stood out.

“When did you start to fall in love with your girlfriend/boyfriend?” Pattie called out.

“3rd grade” Ryan replied as he hugged Hajra sideways.

“Same with him” Hajra said as she blushed.

“The first time we met” Chaz said as he hugged Caitlin.

“At four years old?” Christian asked still with his goofy goober voice which made us laugh.

“Love can happen at anytime Chris” Pattie told him with a smile.

“Thanks for the information momma Pattie” Christian replied.

“Hey! She’s my momma only mine!” Justin said in a cute voice.

“You wouldn’t share her with me?” I asked acting as If I felt hurt.

“Aw… I would but only with you” he replied as he hugged me and stuck his tongue out at Christian.

“Please share with them” I told him in a cute voice.

“Fine” Justin replied and we all laughed.

            It’s been three hours and we finally arrived in the park at New Jersey. We all ran out of the tour bus and to the park. We all ran as fast as we can to the swings. Childish? Yeah that’s who we are. I reached the swing first and I immediately sat down on the purple swing. The rest of the girls sat on the swing right after I did which leaves the guys to push the swing for us.

“Thanks a lot Bieber” I told Justin as he started to push my swing.

“No Problem, pretty lady” he replied sweetly.

“What we make a video while we’re here?” Christian asked.

“Touché” I replied.

            So we made a video of us. Well, basically the video was just about us talking to the fans and stuff.

“Who wants Starbucks?” I asked as I glanced at the Starbucks across the street.

“Leggo!” They all chanted and we ran towards Starbucks.

We were all running towards Starbucks and I was about to cross the street when…

__________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it :D please Vote, fa and comment :D