Chapter 21

“Babe, I’m… hot” Justin said.

“You got me nervous…you…you idiot” I said as I slapped his arm.

“Aw… but I’m your idiot, right?” Justin told me as he lifted me and placed me on his lap.

“Yes you are” I told him as I pecked his lips.

I can never get angry at this guy for a long time can’t I? I laid my head on Justin’s shoulder since I’m really tired right now and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up two hours later. The others are now back here in the log cabin.
“What time is it?” I asked Justin who was still beside me.

"3PM" Justin told me.
He was still beside me; he didn't take a nap though. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We both got up and went to our room since the bag full of chips was in there. When we arrived in our room, we immediately went towards the bag. We got huge pack of lays, Cheetos and Doritos. We also got a pack of Swedish fish and sour patch. 

We are now sitting on the couch watching TV while eating our snacks, the others sat with us too. We placed all of the food In a large bowl so we now have one bowl with lays, Cheetos and Doritos in it. We decided to get another bowl for the candies and we also mixed the Swedish fish with the sour patch kids. We sat back in our seats and enjoyed watching the hangover while the parents were upstairs sleeping since they were already tired. We laughed at some funny parts.

The movie just ended and it's just 5PM.
"What shall we do now?" I asked them still sitting in the couch.
"Do you guys want to swim on the beach, you know the one where we stayed earlier" Hajra suggested.
"That's a good idea!" Caitlin, Casey and I chanted while the boys nodded their head in agreement.
We went back to our rooms and changed into our swimming wears.

We are now walking towards the beach I brought a plastic bag and a flash light since I decided that we'll eat some fish tonight. When we arrived at the beach we laid the huge beach towel.

“I’m going to catch some fish” I called out as I went to the beach.

I turned on the flashlight and got the pointed stick that I saw on the way here. Once the fishes were already swarming because of the light, I stabbed one of them and placed it inside of the plastic that I brought with me. I got about six fishes then I started to join the others.

“How many fishes did you get?” Justin asked.

“Six of them” I replied with a cheeky grin plastered on my face.

“How did you do that?” he asked again.

“That’s what I like to call skills” I replied.

            It’s now 7:30PM and we just got back. The parents were still asleep so we just rinsed and went back to our own rooms to sleep. Justin and I were walking back to our room hand in hand already in our pajamas.

“I love you, Jay” I told him randomly.

“I love you too, baby” he replied.

When we got inside of our room we immediately laid on our bed. We said our goodnights to each other and slowly drifted to our dreamlands while cuddling with each other.

            I woke up to a loud thunder. I looked at the clock at the side table and it was just midnight. The thunder boomed again. I started to shake. Ever since I was a child I’ve had a fear of thunder, I don’t know why but I am just scared.

“B-babe” I stuttered as I shook Justin.

Justin just groaned in response. He was probably tired but heck I was scared.

“B-babe” I stuttered as I shook him again.

“Hmm…” he replied sleepily as he slowly sat up and hugged me from the side.

“Thunder” I replied scared.

Justin immediately perked up and cuddled with me. He knew that I couldn’t stand thunder especially when it’s night.

“Don’t worry its fine, I’m here” he told me as he stroked my back for comfort.

I slowly calmed down as Justin started to cuddle me again. I looked up to see Justin still awake. He looked so worried as he hugged me. I hugged him tighter.

“Are you feeling better?” Justin asked me.

“Yeah and thank you” I told him.

“It’s no problem, Ashley Boo” he told me.

“I love you” I told him as I looked up again and made eye contact.

“I love you too, Boo” he replied as he pecked my lips.

            The thunder finally stopped and it’s already 2AM. Justin was already asleep and I was still cuddling with him. Every time I would start to break free of his hug, he would tighten it again. A few minutes later I got bored and decided to just look at Justin’s features once again. I never really get bored looking at his handsome face and his Attitude; it just makes me fall in love with him more. A little while later Justin’s eyes slowly fluttered open.

“Aren’t you sleepy?” Justin asked as he sat up and I did too.

“Nope, you know me, once I wake I probably can’t sleep again until the next night but if I get lucky I might be able to sleep” I told him with a smile on my face as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“I guess you didn’t get lucky huh?” he told me as he leaned his head on mine.

“I guess I’m going to be awake until later” I told him.

“Well I’m going to stay up too then, to keep you company” Justin told me.

“Thanks” I told him.

We both talked for about six hours until the other wake up.