Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Justin Bieber

Yesterday at Mickey D's was so... awkward. Justin was talking about Selena like non- stop and I was just sitting beside him being as quiet as possible. They asked me a few times if I was okay, but I kept telling them that I was just tired and guess what? They bought it. Usually they would know my problem, but at that time they didn't because no one knows how I feel about Justin, my parents don't even know. So right now I'm home alone packing my stuffs for tomorrow. Everyone is busy packing today but the girls and I are going to the mall like after lunch to shop.

                I was already done eating my lunch and I was already heading to the mall to meet up with the girls at Starbucks. When I arrived I saw the three of them sitting at a booth. I got out of my car and walked towards the entrance and towards their table.

"Hey Ash!" the three of them greeted me.

"Hey!" I said as I took a seat.

"So what was your problem yesterday? We know that it wasn't just because you were tired" Caitlin asked.

"It was...Nothing" I said.

"It's because of Justin isn't it" Hajra said.

"Nope"

"You like him don't you?" Casey asked me.

That question caught me off guard. I never expected any of them to ask that question, ever. I badly wanted to say 'Yes, Yes I like him! Ever since 1st grade!' but no, I can't do that, that would just ruin my friendship with Justin and besides he likes Selena so I don't have a chance. It would just be best to just move on, but no I can't do that, I love him to much that I would die for him, even though he doesn't know. He doesn't even have a clue.

"N-no, no I don't why would I? He's my best friend!" I replied to Casey's question.

"Come on Ash! Everyone knows that except for Justin" Caitlin told me.

That hurt. Why can't Justin notice? Why can't he see my pain when he comes running to me telling me that he has a crush or a girlfriend? He of all the people should know when I'm sad about something. Him of all the people should know when I'm hurt. You know what, sometimes when he tells me that he has a girlfriend I just want to break down and cry in front of him instead of acting happy while saying 'Really?! Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!'.

"I don't like him" I said then mumbled under my breath saying "I love him".

"You love him?" the three of them said.

My eyes went wide. Did they just hear me say that? Oh no, this can't be happening, this can't be happening. Come on Ash wake up from your bad dream already! But no, this is reality and 3 of my Best friends just heard me saying that I love Justin Bieber, my best friend ever since we were three.

"Uhm... yeah" I said nervous.

"Don't worry we won't tell anyone" Hajra reassured me.

"Thanks" I told them.

"I think I'm just going to stay at home, I'll just pass with the shopping today" I told them as I stood up.

"Okay just call us if you need anything" Caitlin said.

I didn't reply, I just got out of Starbucks and drove towards the park to sort some things out in my head.

                When I arrived I just took a walk for a good five minutes then took a seat at a park bench. I saw some couples taking a walk at the park being sweet and all. That scene made me tear up a little. Why can't I just have Justin? He's all I'm asking for. I' not asking for anything not even those famous IPads, IPhone nor Blackberry, I just want Justin to be mine that's all, why can't God just give him to me? I've been good all these years right? So why can't I have the only person that I want? I just want Justin to be mine nothing else. I was being a crying baby at the bench when someone went up to me. It was Ryan.

"If you're just going to tell me on how Justin likes Selena, just leave me alone" I told him.

"Nah, I'm here to comfort you, I know that you've liked him ever since 1st grade, I just didn't tell anyone about that, I figured that you didn't want anyone to know" He replied.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked.

"To Chaz and Christian and me? It was but we just kept quiet." He replied.

"I just feel bad, because you know, I was here with him ever since we were three and he didn't even like me like that and Selena? He just met her maybe three or four years ago and he instantly liked her the way I wanted him to like me, it's just not fair!" I said as I broke down crying.

"It's okay Ash, he'll like the way you want him to like you someday okay? Just wait, we don't know you guys might marry each other someday, you'll just have to wait for the right time" he told me.

"But I've been waiting for so long now Ry, and I don't know until when I could wait. It hurts too much to love him knowing that he doesn't love me back" I said in tears.

"It's okay, you'll just have to wait for him, don't lose hope okay?" he told me while hugging me.

"I know, it's just so unfair though. He can go around and date anyone he wants to; while here I am stuck in the friend zone waiting for him."

"It's going to be okay"

"But what if he'll date Selena? He would probably let her stay in the tour bus with us and I'll have to move to someone's room instead of sharing one with him because Selena will take my place"

"Don't worry about that now Ash" he told me.

                I'm already at home crying myself to sleep, again. Why can't he just love me the way I love him? Why does he love Selena instead of me? Oh! I know the answer for that! Because she's better than me.

                The next day was already the big day. Justin's tour. I hope this tour will turn out well. I'm already done changing, my bags were already near the door and I was just watching SpongeBob waiting for the tour bus to come. Five minutes later the tour bus came, Justin got out and gave me hug.

"Good Morning Ash!" He said still hugging me tight and kissed my cheek.

I wish we could stay like this forever. I wish he will hold me like this all the time. And most of all I wish I was the one he loved.

"Good Morning Jay!" I replied hugging him back.

Kenny took my bags and we entered the tour bus after I said my goodbye to my parents.

                As I entered the tour bus I was attacked by hugs From Carin, Scooter, Ryan G., Alfredo and Dan of course.

"We missed you!" all of them told me.

"I feel loved!" I said laughing as I plopped down the couch.

The wolf pack except for Justin gave me a look after I said that.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing!" they replied and I shrugged my shoulders at them.

                We are having our snacks right now. It's really fun here I wish we could stay here forever.

"We will so have fun, this summer will be our best summer and we will be together until the end of summer!" Justin exclaimed.

"For sure" I said as I ate some of Justin's sour patch.

We had a lot of fun, the guys played video games while their girlfriend's cheer for them and because Justin doesn't have a girl friend... yet, I was the one cheering for him. We also had some cookies that Pattie baked for us.

                It's now night time and it's time to sleep. We've all already changed into our pajama's ready to sleep.

"Night Jay" I told him as I lay on my bed.

"Night Ash" he replied and we both drifted off to our dream land.

********

Hi! To all my Filipino readers, I hope you spare a few minutes to read my new story, "He's the one". It's written in a mix of Tagalog and English. I promise it's a bit more well written than this story HAHAHAHA

https://www.wattpad.com/580611728-he%27s-the-one-ako