Confession

I love you, there I said it, now you finally know the truth. When I told you I was attached what I really meant was I love you. I love your country drawl and the way you call me ma'am. I love the color in your eyes as it goes from blue to gray. I love the smile in your voice and the way you say mmhm. I love the dimples in your cheeks and the laugh they accompany too. I love the passion you have for cars though I know little about. I love the way your thoughts tend to be completely outside the box. I love that you are simple and say just what you mean. I love the fact that you are kind and anything but mean. I love those big broad shoulders and your large and able hands. I love that you are six foot two and taller than I am. And even though your stubborn and don't tend to talk a lot. I love that you're your own person, as solid as a rock. I love your stories of the past, they tend to make me smile. And even though you once were reckless, I still find them worth my while. I think it's endearing the one track mind you have. I love that when it matters you push on through ahead. I love that intense stare you always throw my way. God I even love the way you'd rather look upon my face. I love that you see me so clearly when I cannot even see myself and I love that you complete me, unlike anybody else. I love you, there I said it. The truth is finally out. I still have yet to find with you a single fucking doubt.