Dear You

Dear You,

Where to start, I haven't a clue. I miss you terrible and I feel constantly blue. It’s hard to explain this ache in my chest. While its pain full and daunting rest assure I'm not a mess. I understand this path that you've decided to travel and though I don't agree I know this is your battle. You mustn't forget that you are something very special. You may be stubborn and witty but I can also see you’re gentle.  You get so down on yourself that I can't help but wonder, do you think you’re not enough for me in your current state of slumber? You need to trust me when I say I see all of your potential. I don't care about the money, what's inside is what I'm after. You make me reevaluate my thoughts and all my actions. I strive to be a better person with you and mend all of my past infractions. Your thoughts are far from the way of life I've grown accustomed to. You make life seem so easy, it’s just something you can do.  I have always tried to manipulate others to the picture in my head. Mold them into what I want, refusing to compromise instead. I wouldn't want to change you in any way at all. I honestly find you perfect including all your “flaws”. I don't see them as a weakness, a burden, or a pest. I find your stubbornness refreshing and your whit is fun at its best. Somewhere between our first words and where we are today. I fell off a cliff head first, now I’m trying to find my way. This longing that I feel at each passing thought of you, leaves me aching in my chest, but I manage to muddle through. I don't mean to sound weak, or complain about your choice. All I really crave right now is the low timber of your voice. The voice that makes me smile and brings clarity to my soul. Believe me sir when I tell you that I desperately wish you'd take control. I miss you like a polar bear misses his winter snow and I thought that it was obvious by the way you make me glow. There is no one in this world that I feel this connection with. You captivate my attention and continue to draw me in. There is no turning back after this glimpse of bliss was revealed. A life with you is what I crave, it’s something I know would be real. To give this crazy notion of you and me a chance, would mean the world to me, we could be together at last. Please think about these words for I mean each and every one. Maybe it’s time to admit that I may have fallen in love. These are words that you may never get to hear, because you have shut me out a reaction out of fear…

Yours Truly,

Me