Ch. 7

(Jason's P.O.V.)

I slowly stepped though the doors of the Hokage's office. I was actually more nervous than scared.

"Are you going to stand there forever or are you going to speak?" Sasuke whispered into my ear, which sent shivers down my spine, but he still managed to earn a cold glare from the one and only ME.

"H-hi" I softly spoke

"Hello young lady, what's the problem?" The 'old man' asked nicely

"Uummm...well you see...uhhhh" I was trying to put my thoughts into words as Sasuke spoke up.

"I found her last night badly beaten and I saved her from a group of guys around 16.  I took her to my house..she woke up in the morning and doesn't remember anything but her name." Sasuke spoke

"I see...well she may stay in our village, but we must find her a place to stay." The hokage spoke

While the hokage was thinking I was worried about what he was going to say.

"Well all of our apartments are currently being occupied so.. she will stay with you Sasuke." The old man spoke.

"Yes Hokage" Sasuke said with no emotion as usual

"You are dismissed Sasuke, please leave and let me speak with..."

"Jayson" I said

"Please leave and let me speak with Jayson alone for a few minutes."

"As you wish" Sasuke said as he walked out and shut the door behind him.

Once we heard the door click the old man started to speak.

"Whats your name"

"Jayson Shadow" He stared at me with big eyes just as Sasuke did, then he looked away.

"What's wrong?" I quickly blurted out, my voice sounding harsh and annoyed.

He stared at me in shock for a few seconds, then was about to speak.

"I'm sorry for my mouth, really sorry...I shouldn't of shouted like that. I didn't mean to please forgive my rudeness!" I practically begged

He looked at me then spoke

"Thats ok...It's fine, I can understand why your so hostile, your completely confused and don't remember much"

"Thanks"I softly spoke.

"Jason, I am going to try and find out more on your powers, but for now you may leave with Sasuke who should be waiting outside. You will start at the Ninja Accademy today"

"Thank you ol-" I quikly corrected myself and said "Sir"

"You are welcome young lady...Goodbye now"

"Bye''

I quickly left his office and went to find my new romie...lol :)   I followed where we walked to come in and found myself at the main doors. I walked out the doors and took a breath of the fresh air. It was never this fresh back home, and I was the birds circling and flying around in the sky. It was a beautiful sight.

Then I heard the Uchiha himself clear his throat.

"What do you want" I rudly spoke...

"I was going to take you to school now, and you are my excuse on why we are late" He said

"Leggo" I ran off in a random direction.

"Other way Baka.." He said, as I skidded to a stop. I turned around and followed him to the school.

Sasuke and I walked through the doors and through the halls until we came up to our class. Sasuke went to open the door and I quickly jumped behind him, suddenly shy. He stopped for a moment to glance over his shoulder at me and then he oppened the door.

"So, you finally decided to show" Iruka sensei scolded

Sasuke pushed me to the front of the classroom.

"I was late because I has to escort the girl" Sasuke said clear of any emotion.

I swear he's emo or something

"Oh Jayson, the hokage informed me that you will be starting clas with us.Iit's actually a few days before the final test so may I speak to you in the hallway" Iruka asked

"Sure"

Iruka walked into the hallway with me and shut the door.

"Can you do any jutsu"

"No''

"Ok I will give you some scrolls that explain them, and I will assign Sasuke to help you with them"

"Okkie Dokkie"

With that being said, we both walked back into the classroom and Iruka told me to introduce myself.