Ch. 13

The day finally arrived, I get to find out what team I am on. Even though it'll be an odd number, I'm sure it'll be fine. I was standing outside of the classroom doors about to walk in as I felt a han don me, and I got thrown into the wall.

Ino and Sakura were fighting again over Sasuke. This is really starting to get old. I had a few scrapes on me due to the wall that kind of crumbled.

"INO!!! SAKURA!!! I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed as I ran after them. They ran into the classroom and hid behind Sasuke. Seriously this is pathetic. Sakura ran and got into my seat, while both of them begged Sasuke to protect them

"You won't do anything Jason! Sasuke will keep us safe!" They chorused.

"Oh he will now" I said with sarcasm lacing my voice

"Yea and we aren't afraid of you, you don't scare us" Sakura screamed at me.

I could already see Sasuke's annoyed face. To everyone else he looked emotionless but I could see his annoyance growing.

"Listen now, Get out of my seat and leave Sasuke an di the hell alone" I told them

"No, we were here first" Ino said.

I just looked at them. My hand were shaking and were in fists. Actually my whole body was shaking. Let's just say I have really bad anger issues, that most of the time I can control, but not now. I was glaring at them and I could tell I was scaring them. Even Sasuke looked terrified..

(Sasuke's P.O.V.)

I heard a loud thud and heard Jason screaming, as usual. She chased Ino and Sakura in the classroom, and they headed straight form me. I guess they annoyed her enough that she was shaking. Trying to control herself I assume. ino and Sakura kept taunting her and I just watched slightly annoyed by the two girls hanging all over me, but also amused.

I never expected what I saw next. Jason, her eye color started to change. It went from her odd bright red to a pitch black... Her hair changed from pitch black, to black with red tips. It honestly looked terrifying. A dark aura was around her and all I could sense was death. Ino and Sakura immediately shut up and ran away. As Jason  sat down her hair and eyes went back to normal and the atmosphere around her grew lighter.

(Jason's P.O.V.)

I could feel just a lust for blood? A desire to kill, as the girls ran away. I sat down and just took deep breaths. Slowly I calmed down and smiled at Sasuke as he stared at me. In the back of my head I could hear a voice, but I ignored it. The entire class was silent until Iruka came in. He started assigning teams, and to my surprise I was assigned to team 7!Which I was glad about, I mean who doesn't love Kakashi.

Sasuke and I waited, as Sakura passed the room and naruto set up pranks for Kakashui. I just stared at him like really man. It's not funny to prank a jonin. But whatever. After hours of waiting Kakashi finally showed up. He opened the door and a chalk board eraser dropped onto his silver hair.

"My first impression  of all of you, I hate you"