Ch. 10

The sunlight hit me eyes and I opened my eyes, when I did I felt my head rest on someting warm. I looked and saw I had my head on Mr.emo's chest and his arm was protetivley around me. I felt a blush creep onto me face and i quickly shut both of me eyes and soon fell asleep again. After about 2 hours I woke up to nobody around me. I slowly got up and went to the kitchen for some breakfast. Sasuke was sitting at the table eating somec cereal.

"Waz up Duckbutt"

"Hn"

"Use your words baka"

"Isn't it too early for this...its like 6"

"NO...it's never too early"

"'Cereal is in the upper right cabinet"

"Yea yea"

"Would it kill to say thank you, dunce?"

"Yes Yes it would perv"

And with that being said I walked over to get the cereal and i grabbed a bowl and the milk out of the fridge and a spoon. I walked over to the table and made the cereal then put the milk away. I took my seat and started to eat. after Mr emo finished he walked out f the house without a word...great, all well. I soon finished my food and did my dish. I ran to my room, or sasuke's room, and got changed into my normal clothes. I grabbed my weapon bag and ran out of the house. it was really bright out for only being like  6:30. Maybe Naruto would like to hang out today, then he can introduce me to Kiba <3 My dog boy. i always loved Kiba when i was watching the show, but now that i'm livingin it, I can meet him!

I decided that istead of going to Naruto's Aparttment, I'll go to Ichiraku's Ramen, he is sure to be there...I Hope

I walked to the Raamen shop and it turns out thha Naruto isn't here, but Neji is. I sat down and ordered the ramen with pork. I made sure to sit next to neji so I could say hi.

"Heyy" i said to him, I probably looked really creepy.

"hi, Your the new girl right"

"Yup"

"how old are you?"

"14"

"and your still in the academy"

"Well actually this is my first time ever being in the academy."

"then how did you proform all f those Jutsu perfectly?"

"I have aphotographic memory."

"oh"

my ramen came and Neji left because he finished and payed for his....I wonde if he is jealous because it sure sounded like it. The ramen was amazing, and Naruto eventually showed up.

"Hey Naruto"

"Hi...Sasuke's girlie friend"

"You do know i'm not sasuke's girlfriend."

"It sure looked like it with how he was treating you and payed for your meal"

"He wouldn't let me pay, I just came here yesterday, I barely know him"

"Oh, Sorry"

"We cool, hey you wanna g do some...PRANKS"

"Yea"

"C'mon"

Naruto and I spent the whole day before going to the academy by pranking. We actually got to the academy right befre it started surprisingly. I went to take my seat but there were fan-girls around it...oh how I hate them.

"Excuse me"  I said politly but the didnt even here me

"Can I get in my seat?" I said a little more annoyed but they still ignored me. The only person who heard was Sasuke and he was smirking....omg Im gonna kill those fan-girlies

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY YOU BITCHES, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE CARES ABOUT ANY F YOU WHORES. MOVE YO ASS BEFORE I KICK IT" i screamed and they all looked at me in shock. Then ino came up to me.

"Girls looks like we have a new member who loves sasuke...well HES MINE" She sreamed the last part in my face

"Lookie Barbie He doesn't belong to anybody and he doesn't give a shit 'bout you so move your ass'' of course she didn't listen. She grabbed my shirt

"Listen here, nobody talkes to e like that, i rule the academy. DONT TRY ME:" She said threatening me...he like she scares me.

"AND NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME PRINCESS, I'LL TALK TO YOU HOWEVER I WANT TOYOU LITTLE WHORE. DON'T EVER THREATEN ME, I DON'T DO WELL WITH THREATS SO DONT YOUUUU TRY ME. YOU A WEAK BITCH WHO NEEDS TO FIND HER PLACE IN THS WORLD AND I WOULD GLADLY PUT YOU IN IT. SASUKE IS NOT ANYBODYS PERSON, HE IS HIS AND HIS ONLY....LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE AND GET AWAY FROM MY FUCKING SEAT, UNLESS YOU WOULD RATHER ME GIVE YOU 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER COME NEVER ME AGAIN!!!!" i said in the most threatning voice ever, and she scurried away faster than a feild mouse being chased by a hawk. I took my seat next to a wide eyed sauske and i was getting stares from everyone else in the class.

"Your a very nice person, you know that' Sasuke sarcastically said.

"Why thanks you, i knowI am....I hate that bitchh and all her damn followers and FAN-GIRLS"

"So do I"

"Good"