Ch. 12

This morning I guess I woke up late because sasuke wasn't at home. The time was 8am. Damn I'm really late. I quickly got a shower, did my makeup which is mascara and eyeliner. And I got my ninja things and ran out the door. I decided to poof their, and I got into class just in time for my name to be called.

I ran to the back room where Mizuki and Iruka-sensei waited. I hate Mizuki, Can't stand him at all. I gave him a glare and I was told by Iruka to do the shadow clone jutsu, which was way too easy. I did it and 20 of my appeared rather than 10, to my surprise. I smiled to myself as I grabbed my black headband and walked out of the room.

I was the last student to take the test and I walked outside to see Naruto on the swing by himself. There were girls talking about how bad he is, and I started to feel very protective over him. I mean I don't know why, but I feel like he's family. I ran over to him, and was comforting him. I can't believe those girls, they're pathetic. He is an amazing person, he is no monster.

"Do you see him, he is THAT child"

"I know, a monster"

"Daddy told me to stay away from him"

"My mom told me no to go anywhere near HIM"

"It's pathetic, He is"

That was it, I ran up to those girls and pinned them to the ground.

"He is no monster, nor pathetic. Do you know him? NO, SO SHUT IT" I screamed in their faces, and they looked terrified. I got pulled off by Naruto.

"Jason, stop! Don't hurt them" He pleaded

"Fine, but only because you asked me to. Not for them" I growled as I was put on my own feet. I guess I'm light since he picked me up.

Naruto said he wanted to be left alone, so I decided to leave. knowing very well what Mizuki is going to do. I can't stop it though, because it would change the story line.

I made my way to go to ichiraku ramen and I ate my food. After I paid I went to go and train for a little. Seeing as I need to get better. I haven't trained all day.

I went to the training ground and worked on a few jutsus. Mainly fire ones because I watched sasuke do them. I wanted to see if I could perform it. Which I did. I made some fireballsover the lake near the uchiha manor and once it started to get late, I went home. Exhausted.

I went home or technically to sasuke's home to get ready for tomorrow.