Ch. 11

The whole class I was getting evil stares. The boys had hearts in their eyes, and the girls wanted to kill me. probably because of how close I was to Sasuke. It's only my second day at school, and i was already at the top of the class. In competition with Sasuke. I'm just as good as he is, which I love to be. Well, anyway the whole class I stared out of the window again. untiil the bell rang, and we were all dismissed for the day. Sadly I didn't get out of the room quick enough because Iruka pulled me aside.

"Jason you really should be paying attention in class." Iruka told me

"I already know everything anyway" I stated.

"Well, I hope you'll be ready for the graduation exam tomorrow.." He warned

"I will" And just like that i disappeared, due to a new jutsu I learned. It's such a cool jutsu but i think its for a Chunin or jonin, but all well. I don't care. 

I decided to take a walk through the woods. It's sooo beautiful. The geen grass and tress are perfect. I climbed the tallest tree and could see for miles, it was wonderful. But I just layed down. I don't care if i'm like 60feet off the ground. I'll just take a nap on this branch. Watch the clouds, maybe even stay for the night. It's so wonderful. 

So I just layed there thinkingabout how happy I am here. I never want to go back to my life. I don't even miss anyone from it. I'm fine with living here. I eventually fell asleep.

Sasuke (P.O.V.)

I decided to leave Jason alone today. She didn't seem like she wanted any company wherevver she was going. But still I'm curious. There's something about that girl. How she doesn't care that I'm Sasuke Uchiha, or how she just doesn't care at all. She always seems to be thinking, and the way she quickly goes from being gutsy to stuttering and apologizing. It's odd. And se is definitely strong. She called it a photographic memory. in reality it isn't a photographic memory that has helped her learn  everything so quickly.

Her clan that it seems that she belongs to, doesn't exist anymore. As far as anyone knows. They were all murdered over 100 years ago... Not many people notice who she is because their clan wasn't well known like mine. They are only known by the head of the major clans, or the hokage. I know because I ran across their file once in the uchiha library... She is a very powerful lady, yet she doesn't know. Their is a lot that is unknown about her clan since they all worked from the shadows. They preferred not to be seen or known, it was better that way because they weren't hunted.

Most of the pages in our files were missing or burnt. I really couldn't find too much information. Just that they were powerful. Possibly more than the uchiha's  which is bad, I need to be the most powerful. Not her, but then again she doesn't know about herself.

(Jason's P.O.V.)

I guess I fell asleep because by the time I woke up it was dark out. I'm kind of deep into the woods, so I'll just wonder around in here until I find my way out.

*2 hours passed*

Ok this is pathetic, how far away could the village be!! I punched the tree infront off me out of frustration, breaking it in half.. Damn, guess I don't know my own strength. suddenly shuriken came flying at me out of no where. I avoided them and pulled out my own. Suddenly I was being lifted into the air by my feet. I slashed at the man holding me, and cut his leg. He quickly tied me up, and I stopped putting up a fight when I realized who it was. Kakashi!!

"Omg Kikashi!!" I screamed as I squirmed around in the ropes.

"Who are you?"

"Jason'

"Why are you near the village?"

"I kinda live in the village. I'm new here and I kind of got lost..."

"Oh" He said as he cut the ropes, keeping an eye on me, just in case.

I ran up to him and hugged him, while screaming. He just looked at me like I was crazy. You see Kakashi is one of my favorite characters. I love him soo much, he's soo skilled lol. After I calmed down we started our journey back to the village which took about 10 minutes because we were running. Eventually we made it back to the village gates, and we parted ways.

"Thank you Kakashi, I was really lost"

"No problem, just try to stay inside the village next time" He told me

"yes Sir" and with that being said we parted ways. I have a lot of respect for him, plus he's capable of a lot so I'd rather avoid pissing him off. At least right now. I slowly made my way back home, seeing as it's now 2am. I finally made in back to what's left of the uchiha manor.. It's kind of sad thinking about how much Sasuke went through at such a young age. And in an odd way I feel like I relate to him.

Anyway I'm getting lost in my thoughts again. I walked into the dark house and got a shower and changed into sasuke's clothes again. They're really comfy. I got into Sasuke's bed, he was already asleep again. And I quickly fell asleep because I have to be up in a few hours for the academy.