Ch. 2

*RING RING*

The first period bell rang, and i just made it to class in time. As I took my seat, my teacher Mrs.Stillio came and and welcomed us back to class after the weekend. Everyone sharred what the did this weekend as I spaced out. Only to get pulled back into the real world by my horrible civics teacher passing out a sheet of work we have to do on black history month...YAY :(!!! Mrs.Stillio told us that she had to leave class for a few minutes and to behave, and when she left everyone started to do their work except for me. I started to space out again while thinking about Naruto and team 7. I was rudely interupted in my day dreaming by the bell, which I hate. The teacher hurried and told us that what we didnt complete was to be finished for homework...well sometimes I wish I didnt daydream as much, but then again i cant help it. It just happens, i can't pay attention for my life and I HATE SCHOOL. I quikly went to my locker and then wdent to french 1 with Mrs.Ewing. And sadly enough I was put in the same class as a bunch of dumbasses that can't do their work so it took them all of class to finish the front page of a packet. I got done with the full packet in like 5 minutes so i just started to stare out the window. Then I got lost in my imaginary world of Naruto. I was daydreaming about what i t would be like to be in the show naruto, which is much better than  our world. I hate my world, whyyy cant the naruto world be real.

*RING RING RING*

(Time Skip to Lunch)

The bell rang and i went to lunch with my friends Valencia and Moe, whoes real name is Malissa but I call her Moe to piss her off lol :)  While we were at the lunch table, Jack came over and sat next to Valencia. Moe and Valencia know my secret, actually the hoole school does so it can't really be called a secret but I really like jack a lot. He knows it too, and he doesn't like me which I painfully found out, but now I just keep my distance and watch from a far as he jokes around with all the other girls. well I gguess i can see why since i'm nothing compaired to the other girls that walk through the school doors daily. They are way to girly for me to care but they catch the guys attention so usually I'm left in their shadow and called a freak and shit like that, but like I really care. Anyway so Jack was talking to Valencia when Moe decided to completly embarris me and scream " Oh look who it is, jason's lover...JACK. Don't they look so cute together?!?!?!?!" "What The Fuck Moe" I screamed at the top of my lungs as My face turned bright red and I felt as if I was going to die of embarrisment. 'Get a hold of yourself jason' thought as I tried to slow my racing heart. Moe loves to make a complete fool out of me, but its funny to htink back on. Right now though its anything but funny. Jack lookeed at me with BIG EYEs then quickly scurried away to his table. "oh shit not this again" I mumbled under my god damn breath. This is just like a repeat of last year, JAck scurries away, avoids me for weeks, wont make ey contact, I am forced to face him daily and watch as he looks at me like I'm a freak. This is just another fucking day in paradise huh?

Well the rest of my classes past quiet quick due to my constant day dreaming and before i knew it it was 8th period. The last class of the day!!!!

** TICK TOCK TICK TOCK* 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE BELL RINGS

5 MINUTES LATER ***RING RING RING****

"Its NARUTO TIMe" I screamed as I ran out of there an dup to my locker. I got all of my class work and somehow stuffed it into my backpack. I got onto the bus and got home as fast as

 could.