Ch. 3

When i got home I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my ramen cup noodles, I made them, then I ran into my room and grabbed my laptop. I went onto narutoget.com and watch the next episode of Naruto in English Dubbed. After watching the  episode I Fell asleep. i was asleep for hours. I started to feel cold, then I felt someone pick me up and carry me. This person who I was too lazy to look at kept walking and I was freezing so I snuggled into whoever it was...who i assumed to be my dad carrying me to my bed. I felt the person tense up and stop walking, but after a few seconds they started to walk again so i just fell asleep in their arms.

When I started to wake up I smelt the sweet smell of the ocean. WHAIT WHAT... why do I smell the ocean breeze? I quickly woke up, and noticed that I'm not in my room!!! Where am I????? The bed i was in had grey covers and smelt really nice and calming, and the room was a darker blue...what the hell?!?!?! I jumped to my feet and ran towards the door, I turned the dooor knob as fast as I could and ran out into the hall way. Thats when I ran into someone, it was a boy, a little bit taller than me. He had black hair and black eyes. He had pale skin and looked sorta surprised, but just as quick that i saw the emotion of surprise it disssapeared leaving nothing behind. I couldnt see any emotion on this boys face, but he looked farmiliar...hhhmmmm who is he. I know I've seen him before. He then got up and reached his hand out to where I waas to help me up. I didn't know him so I didnt take his hand and i got up on my own. i was wondering who this starnger was, then I remembeered something from the room I was in. The Uchiha clan symbol was on the wall of the bedroom...ummm why? Is this boy obsessed with the Uchihas, or am I going crazy.

I stared at this boy with confuused eyes for what felt like forever, then i realized he looks exactly like Sasuke from Naruto. Now I know I'm definitally crazy...ugh great and i hallucinating? just as I was about to speak, the boy spoke. "Are you okay, You should watch where you are going" the boy said. "W-where am I??" I questioned" Why am I hear, How did I get H-h-here, W-w-who are you?" I started to panic, So he quickly backed up and started to explain. " Dont you remember anything? i was walking around late last night and you were in the middle of the street, bleeding and beaten. There were a group of guys ganging up on you and you were unconnsious and badly hurt. I fought them off and carried you here the my house, and here we are now" He said without a trace of emotion. "WHat's your name?', "Sasuke uchiha" He stated. "WHAT NO NO NOOO NOOO  THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. THIS ISNT REAL IM JUST CRAZY AND IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL ON MEDICINE FOR BEING A SPYCHO!!!"  I screamed and cried as i fell to the floor while shaking violently. Sasuke then was shocked but then went back to no emotionas he reached for my hand. i jumped backwards only to slam into the wall, while shaking and saying dont touch me. I dont like to be touched. i was still in denial but I calmed down some and sasuke just walked away, confused and curious.