Ch. 1

***BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEP****

ugh nooo 5 more minutes....

****BEEP BEEEEP BEEEP*****

"NOOOOO" I screamed as I threw my alarm clock across the room, still half asleep. I then hear glass shatter, "oh shit." I looked towards my window only to see shattered glass on the floor and a hole through my bedroom window. 'Great just great' I thought as I slowly got my lazy ass out of bed and walked over to the window, trying not to step on any glass. I looked through the window and saw my alarm clock had dropped 2 stories and broke into tiny pieces in the dark, and lonley alley bellow. All well its not like the first tim eit happened even though mom and dad are gonna kill me -_-, well it's time for school so I guess I'll have to deal with it later. I looked at th eclock and saw that it was 5:30 so I had enough time to get in the shower, do my hair and makeup, then get to school! Ok so I hurried up and picked out my clothes for the day, a grey black and white camo tank top, and my dark blue skinny jeans and my vans. i went and got a shower then I brushed and flat ironed my curly dark brown hair. I did my usual makeup, mascara and a little bit of black eyeliner which made my chocolate brown eyes stand out, and my chap stick ( i dont think it counts as makeup but all well). I ran downstairs to grab my breakfast which was a protien shake, and I headed out for the bus.

When had to run to the bus because I was already 5 minutes late, hopefully the bus shows up later today. It's 20 degrees farenheit outside and I'm wearing my black hoodie while running to the bus in the snow, and the odd people that wonder the streets at 6:50 are out and starring at me like I'm crazy but they all do. I learned to except it and not let it bother me, since I hate wearing heavy winter coats I just go through the winter with hoodies, thats why I hate winter. It's too cold and I think I should of been born in florida instead of pennsylvania. As I was running I could barely see the bus had just pulled up, luckily the bus driver saw me and waited. I got on the bus and took the middle seat and awaited seeing the torturous hell hole they call school.